You know what really makes me happy?

1 Like

How much?

You know mortgages? Youā€™re getting close.

But, we did realise that weā€™ve not seen them at MK for Bullet in a Bible in 2005ā€¦ so figured it was about time!!!

Just checked Ā£176!!! No thank you

Such a good show at MK. I saw them a few years later (2008/9 I think) at Wembley arena, also good.
Sadly I couldnā€™t justify the current prices

Yeah i saw them at the bullet in a bible tour, then the 21st century breakdown tour at the o2ā€¦think that was about 60ish a ticket

Aeeing Queens Of The Stone Age next Thurs though. Cant wait

Nothing has come out saying to do so.

Isnā€™t it a case of ā€œno need to swap, but all new and replacement kit comes with the Kings Crownā€?

Iā€™m never swapping, being retro is Ally

6 Likes

Correct.

And allyness saves lives.

5 Likes

Seeing my Senior Cadet (newly promoted to CWO this morning) stepping in to my shoes without issue and leading the contingent on LMS this morning.
Sadly, as I arrived in the City I had to turn round and come back home as it seems vomit child was worse than we thought. Now sat in the childrenā€™s ward with him, likely to be kept in overnight.
On the plus side, it turns out the nurses like my uniform. I keep getting drinks and chocolate brought to me. Mrs Farmer not impressed, they never do anything like that when she takes the kids to hospital. :joy:

Heā€™s just been given a teddy. They have loads, all donated to the childrenā€™s ward by the local Freemasons. Iā€™ve donated to the charity before, but nice to see it in action and how it does help to settle distressed children

8 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear the little one is that unwell, I hope things improve soon.

Yes, absolutely. Having spent ~3months in a Ronald McDonald House, didnā€™t realise how much they help. Always round up and throw change in the pots when we grab one.

2 Likes

Hope heā€™s on the mend soon!

2 Likes

You did clean the vomit first, rightā€¦?

I see what you did there, and I salute you!

2 Likes

Mine and Mrs Tornadoā€™s Uniforms prepā€™d, shoes polishedā€¦

Kept up the pace, and have polished my work shoes and my daughters school shoes ready for mondayā€¦

Good luck tomorrow, to everyone who is taking part.

9 Likes

First 3 of the 5Ss to do for me, then Iā€™m ready to make the journey over. Itā€™s going to be a cold one.

Good luck all, and try not to make the news for the wrong reasons!

Iā€™ve even trimmed my beardā€¦

This is one of the few events I take seriously

3 Likes

Swapped with Mrs Farmer and popped into town to see the parade and service with the eldest two. @WestlandScout your lot did a good job

4 Likes

Thank you.

Weather held off which is a bonus!

3 Likes