You know what really makes me happy?

Unless you copy it all the way up the chain as well.

2 Likes

MMH. Cheeseburger pasta FTW.

1 Like

MMH:

This ended up being a fairly painless issue! Only 15 minutes on the phone and all sorted :smiley:

Has cheesy fajita orzo from pinch of nom tonight…its beaut

2 Likes

All of my students breaking for the Summer!

Someone retiring at HQAC

Commandant?

No… damn…

1 Like

Boss got us ice lollies! Simple happiness!

2 Likes

You’re not working on my roof are you? :joy:

We’re having some work done on the roof at work - poor contractors up there all day yesterday and today - we keep providing ice lollies to them and they were really pleased…

3 Likes

Not that I know of :eyes::eyes:

No, but a lot of welding today in a warehouse with no AC. Very very hot.

Ouch, yes! I’ll stop complaining… -

I said we could all go relaxed dress for next few weeks and I’m sat under the air-con in my shorts and t-shirt… Walking up the town to get a sandwich was bad enough…!

Every time I get an Ice Lollie, or a bacon sandwich > some idiot calls me on the phone and takes me down a rabbit hole for 10-15 mins whilst I endeavor to try to prevent it melting / going cold.

Don’t answer the phone

4 Likes

I work in my loft, which seems to be the most insulated loft conversion known to man kind, its a east facing sun/heat trap

Sounds like a boss to work for?

Just finished a week and a bit of ‘fun science’ starting with staff INSET last Monday, staff all 12 again.
Followed by a transition day and year 5s from local primaries coming in for taster days. My first time doing these, it was the most fun even though it was tiring.

1 Like

Having lost my favourite pair of Oakleys out paddling the other week I am now spending all of my time designing pairs on the custom part of the website.

1 Like

MOT passed. Just needed two tyres and a bulb, both of which I would have done this week anyway.

4 Likes

Its raining!!

1 Like

Treated myself to a proper Thai massage this afternoon… wow… it feels like i have a new back!

1 Like