What are you watching?

Masters of the Air looks likes it’s gonna be really good, shames it’s on Apple TV as I can’t justify another subscription.

Everything, Everywhere, All At Once.

Honestly opinion; a bit meh. Good theory I guess, but lots of unanswered questions.

The Matrix

1 Like

The new Brawn GP F1 documentary (officially titled Brawn: The Impossible Formula 1 Story)

It’s good timing since I recently did my first MOI presentation on the team!

1 Like

Enjoying seeing Matt Hancock getting beasted on Celebrity SAS.

A post was split to a new topic: What’s up with this place recently?

So decided to purchase & starting watching The Newsroom on Amazon.

Really good TV series which is a bit of a cross between the West Wing & Drop the Dead Donkey.

It’s well worth watching although a little bit disconcerting when it references the real events (I’d forgotten bout Occupy Wall Street).

2 Likes

I also enjoyed Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - also written by Sorkin, shame it was only on for 1 season

1 Like

Doctor Who

I’m committed for 2 more episodes

4 Likes

Having to hold off on that and avoid spoilers.

God it was so much better than any of the Chris Chibnall era

3 Likes

But then again, so was a Special K video announcement

1 Like

As always by RTD - great build up, then the resolution is always far to convinient/easy and as such a bit of let down.

But still, back to what made NuWho great! Lookong forward to the next 2!

Edit: The new TARDIS looks incredible

1 Like

Finally got around to watching The Matrix: Resurrections last night.

Not as bad as critics made out and relatively enjoyable, but a little simplistic and with a few too many things left unexplained. Had the potential to be an amazing psychological piece.

Just rewatching the World at War episode on Yesterday about the Bomber Command/USAAF 8th Air Force offensive against Germany.

Featured true hero’s such as Hamish Mahaddie, Bill Reid and James Stewart, all bomber pilots.

It is obviously dated, as we have had far more released from records and memoirs since.

I binged all the light we cannot see on netflix over the last 2 days, would recommend

Just watched the first episode of the Brown GP documentary on Disney+, so much I had forgotten.

Anyone get the feeling Ferrari were slightly bitter? :rofl:

That was so good.

It was better than DTS as there was actually a story to tell

Commando: Britain’s ocean warriors - has come up on Netflix. Really enjoyed episode 1 which was all about training.

A few episodes in and seems pretty interesting without being OTT.

A few years old series but has cropped up and is a good watch.