Bader Personal Accounts - They're Here!

no this is with my OC account which I now cant access

Oh, can’t help you there then I’m afraid :frowning:

try logging in to webmail in a incognito/private browsing web browser window.

3 Likes

sorry no idea what that means!

Yeah - sounds like you might need to log out first, then try logging back in with your oc.x account.

done that and I cannot get onto the login page at all

Have you tried fully shutting the browser… Chrome and Edge amongst others will just remember the previous successful login until the application is restarted even if you log out

In chrome use ctrl+shift+N to open incognito. It’s the private browser. Then try logging in there. That’s what @mprentice1 means :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also gets around YouTube blocks on work monitored laptops :wink:

aha that worked thanks to all! any of you want to work for the bader help desk?

Never. :rofl: :rofl:

Doesn’t pay enough

3 Likes

Bader helpdesk should just be contracted out to ACC…

6 Likes

@DJRice? Might get RAFAC.sqn out of it too! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah same with me got the following error
Something went wrong.

We couldn’t find a mailbox for this account. Either they don’t have a mailbox or don’t have a licence assigned.

To fix it, contact your Email Admins and ask them to assign a valid licence to your user account using M365 Admin Portal as per instructions Getting a mailbox not found error in Outlook on the web?

Refresh the page

More details

There’s a lot of shifting about at the moment and one or two temporary hiccoughs are to be expected.

Just consider it like getting a new toy for Christmas with “batteries not included”! You can play with it tomorrow!

3 Likes

I’d probably be willing to do one or two evenings a week if it paid enough and I could do it from home as a side hussle

5 Likes

My new personal account is now listed on SMS but I haven’t yet received an initial access email. Are these rolling out over a few days?

MB

I would guess so, my personal account was visible early yesterday in SMS but no email or text to configure it yet.

1 Like

All you can do with it at the moment is set a password. No email or apps so no rush anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like