Bader Personal Accounts - They're Here!

me too!!

He already has the sqn.ac domain so RAFAC.sqn.ac is very easy :wink:

Sorry, what those above have said! =D basically your web browser was remembering the new personal account, so by switching to the incognito / private browsing mode you are telling it to ignore anything you’ve done in the past (plus not remember what you do while in incognito / private browsing)

It’s my defacto helpdesk response to cadets being unable to log in to cadet portal.

5 Likes

Common issue people seem to be having is that they receive the email and dive straight in and are advised “aren’t registered for password reset”

Patience is required for everything to sync up correctly and should be all ok within 15-30 mins.

3 Likes

That’s it, .ac - I had a brain moment.

Finally! About flipping time :sweat_smile: :partying_face:

Be careful what you wish for :wink:

1 Like

I thought I’d checked them all but one of my staff has a hyphen email address. @james_elliott will it be possible to get these changed to remove the hyphen?

As per the info that was sent out, I’d recommend emailing your Bader POC in the first instance. As great as James might be I doubt he wants to deal with 100 requests for changed via ACC :sweat_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

anyone know if changing a number in SMS will update for 2 factor authentication before I start bothering the adj?

Yes, just like cadet portal contact detail changes will sync to azure ad approx every 4 hours.

So update in SMS and then try to access the day after is my advice.

1 Like

The Bader information superhighway
https://www.facebook.com/38145396705/posts/10157587255351706/

Did we get to the bottom of logging in to find no mailbox attached - Was the answer to standby for now?

Yep, seems we are waiting for the Microsoft licenses that we should have had on Monday.

2 Likes

Got it, thanks!

1 Like

My personal account appears to have been licensed now so the email works! Not checked anything else as I’m only on my phone!

2 Likes

Mines semi there let’s me log In but then fails

1 Like

Same, still a 500 error. Guessing there will be some time to apply.

3 Likes

I assume it’s rolling out rather than doing them all at once, like the activation emails.

1 Like

Mine now has an inbox too - so must be working through them

1 Like