Bader Personal Accounts - They're Here!

I’m in the :100: club too :confetti_ball:

Got my email now. :grinning:

1 Like

Something to watch for is spaces in mobile number if you attempt to use text verification. Locked myself out for 24 hours as tried all possible starting combinations (+44, 44 0044 etc) and spaces can be the only cause. Suggest choosing the alternative email option for verification code

Ccf… Probably just made it up yourself :wink::wink:

2 Likes

When I did mine I just entered with no spaces starting 07

I can’t recall if SMS has spaces but if I remember right from Cadet Portal, Azure AD only supports no spaces so they are trimmed when uploaded.

1 Like

The standard 07 was the first one I tried 🤷 not urgent to have access so I can wait the 24 hours.

Interesting, worth double checking what and how it’s recorded in SMS

Mines just come through as well. Heard Civ Com has as well

Well it’s 2100 now and I feel like a Leicester fan…

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s being run by region… Same boat here

Is anyone getting the error message 500?

Says it can’t find a mailbox for the account :woman_shrugging:

I believe there’s a lag between accounts being activated and the licenses being fully activated so just wait out

2 Likes

As per email of 1849, your account will not be licenced for Office 365 initially.

So no mailboxes as yet, but soon :+1:

3 Likes

I’m obviously just impatient :joy:

2 Likes

Finally got my email! :partying_face:

The start of big changes to reduce admin :grin:

but you know what happens every time someone says “this new way of working is going to reduce the admin burden for volunteers!” :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

4 Likes

however I now not able to access my role account email…

There has been no change to role accounts, yet.
What happens when you try to access it?

Something went wrong.

We couldn’t find a mailbox for this account. Either they don’t have a mailbox or don’t have a licence assigned.

To fix it, contact your Email Admins and ask them to assign a valid licence to your user account using M365 Admin Portal as per instructions Getting a mailbox not found error in Outlook on the web?

Refresh the page

More details

This is your new account? If you want to access your emails, just login with your original account for now (oc.1234@rafac.mod.gov.uk)

The personal accounts won’t get the licence for a little longer yet.