Bader Personal Accounts - They're Here!

In chrome use ctrl+shift+N to open incognito. It’s the private browser. Then try logging in there. That’s what @mprentice1 means :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Also gets around YouTube blocks on work monitored laptops :wink:

aha that worked thanks to all! any of you want to work for the bader help desk?

Never. :rofl: :rofl:

Doesn’t pay enough

3 Likes

Bader helpdesk should just be contracted out to ACC…

6 Likes

@DJRice? Might get RAFAC.sqn out of it too! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah same with me got the following error
Something went wrong.

We couldn’t find a mailbox for this account. Either they don’t have a mailbox or don’t have a licence assigned.

To fix it, contact your Email Admins and ask them to assign a valid licence to your user account using M365 Admin Portal as per instructions Getting a mailbox not found error in Outlook on the web?

Refresh the page

More details

There’s a lot of shifting about at the moment and one or two temporary hiccoughs are to be expected.

Just consider it like getting a new toy for Christmas with “batteries not included”! You can play with it tomorrow!

3 Likes

I’d probably be willing to do one or two evenings a week if it paid enough and I could do it from home as a side hussle

5 Likes

My new personal account is now listed on SMS but I haven’t yet received an initial access email. Are these rolling out over a few days?

MB

I would guess so, my personal account was visible early yesterday in SMS but no email or text to configure it yet.

1 Like

All you can do with it at the moment is set a password. No email or apps so no rush anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

me too!!

He already has the sqn.ac domain so RAFAC.sqn.ac is very easy :wink:

Sorry, what those above have said! =D basically your web browser was remembering the new personal account, so by switching to the incognito / private browsing mode you are telling it to ignore anything you’ve done in the past (plus not remember what you do while in incognito / private browsing)

It’s my defacto helpdesk response to cadets being unable to log in to cadet portal.

5 Likes

Common issue people seem to be having is that they receive the email and dive straight in and are advised “aren’t registered for password reset”

Patience is required for everything to sync up correctly and should be all ok within 15-30 mins.

3 Likes

That’s it, .ac - I had a brain moment.

Finally! About flipping time :sweat_smile: :partying_face:

Be careful what you wish for :wink:

1 Like

I thought I’d checked them all but one of my staff has a hyphen email address. @james_elliott will it be possible to get these changed to remove the hyphen?