You know what really makes me happy?

Has anyone seen the Topic?

1 Like

Iā€™m on a bloody diet and that sounds amazingā€¦

Although slimming world pancakes for breakfast was goodā€¦ Actually resembled and tasted like American pancakes

1 Like

Iā€™m doing a home made Lasagne later, canā€™t wait.

1 Like

I believe theirs legislation in place that mandates it being part of their curriculum no matter what style of education and prevents teachers refusing to teach it in the Mandated way

2 Likes

Pretty sure Iā€™ll be ordering Dominoā€™s. Now the thought of that makes me happy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Pasta Evangelists makes me happy, the best part is we can subscribe to 1 delivery a month to give us a little treat.

The Germans have done a very good job of facing upto their past, unlike Japan who really havenā€™t that being said the very few who formed the German Resistance are painted in Germany to be a much bigger an more active group than they actually were, however that is human nature at work.

The issue of teaching about Nazism in the UK is that it is glossed over, but not from some woke avoidance of history but that their simply isnā€™t the time to devote in the syllabus. You could quite happily spend the whole school year covering Nazism but that doesnā€™t leave anytime to cover other areas of History or indeed the British History at the same time.

1 Like

I have views on this and some experience, but I also have roast beef for lunch so imma go focus on that and leave yā€™all to find your way back to happy thoughtsā€¦

You can have a historical debate elsewhere please.

2 Likes

An new opportunity to repeat cheesgate with ALL Rafac Training account emailsā€¦ :rofl:

5 Likes

Now I feel like Iā€™m missing out :disappointed:

1 Like

Oooops!

Ditto

Please feel free to forward to all.ocā€¦lol

1 Like

I did chuckle when I received it and I did have fond memories of cheesegate :joy:

3 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Doctor Who

13 posts were split to a new topic: American Hand-Egg

So, thereā€™s a green ring around the avatars (next to posted comments) of those online and it has blown my mind.

Have I been missing this for long?

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never noticed this before! What the hell? And I noticed that tiny other issue with the avatar :rofl:

Ooohhh. Making me happy. Lego Winnie the Pooh!!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been seriously tempting getting (back) into LEGO - those Star Wars sets are very tempting - although a lack of space to display them and costs* do keep me from buying them.

*O how i miss working at LEGOLAND and getting 40% off :smile:

1 Like