You know what really makes me happy?

coming back from Norway after a great time

What makes me happy? Our squadron minibus has a leaky roof and water collects in the heating ducts. If you turn the heating fan up to maximum it sprays the cadets in the back seat with water.

1 Like

A bit delayed, but passing my BCU Level 2 Paddlesport Coach assessment.

Be mindful of Legionella. If the water is heated through sun/car heat and stagnant, the mist that occurs when itā€™s sprayed could be deadly.

The heating barely worksā€¦ Luckily?

Attending my former Squadronā€™s End of Year Presentation Evening and hearing about all the great things theyā€™ve been up to.

Beats the current crop of so called Christmas records, the Barron Knights doing what they do best.

Last night at the squadron for 4 months tomorrowā€¦ looking forward to a bit of a break and some new challenges!

Watching the missus graduate at Halton today.

Chuffties!

Something that amazes me no one picked up on.
The 89 year old retired Naval officer who didnā€™t take no for an answer and went to Normandy last weekend to pay respects to his mates who didnā€™t make it.

[quote=ā€œglass half empty 2ā€ post=18869]Something that amazes me no one picked up on.
The 89 year old retired Naval officer who didnā€™t take no for an answer and went to Normandy last weekend to pay respects to his mates who didnā€™t make it.[/quote]

That man is a legend. Along with the old geezer who parachuted in!

Making me happy? Seeing an ex-cadet, now CI, get his D1 sorted out through Leconsfield. Awesomes.

Iā€™m back!!!

Did you go somewhere?

We hardly noticedā€¦

:wink:

Getting to go and see ā€œWar of the Worldsā€ tour.

England 21 16 Wales :slight_smile:

Surprised me watching it, given England have had so many players go injured in the last few weeks and how Wales came out in the first half I thought we were in for a drubbing.
I think Wales came out in the 2nd half thinking job done, but England came out like Wales did in the 1st half got into them and the rest is history. If Englandā€™s discipline hadnā€™t been so poor in the first half, Wales wouldnā€™t have got the penalties.
The best bit for me hearing Eddy Butler being quietened down. Brian Moore must have been loving it.

Looking forward to the 6 Nations more than I was this time yesterday.

Could somebody check the temperature in Hell please? Iā€™m expecting it may have dropped a little! :wink:

(Iā€™m happy for you GHE2!)

1 Like

Anything that shuts Butler up makes me happy. When comentates a Welsh game, Iā€™ve been watching and wondered if there has been another team on the pitch as his comentating style (if you can call it that) is so one-sided.

Anything that shuts Brian Moore up as well would be good!

Brian Moore apart from being a more experienced player than Butler he is also a qualified referee. So can do more than give rose tinted, partisan euologising about players like Butler does.
I would sooner see Jonathon Davies comentating than Butler.