You know what really makes me happy?

It’s the Random Capitalisation that Troubles me.

Mrs BF pulled a blinder. Booked a holiday in a Hellenic Air Force training area.

Now to persuade her to rent a car and drive up into the Greek version of the Mach Loop… Or just continue lying on the beach and watching them dogfight overhead…

Decisions decisions.

4 Likes

You need a friend to accompany you??

At this rate he’ll have 15,000 friends :grinning:

Have they finally retired the F-4s? If not definitely worth going to the Loop equivalent I’d say.

There’s an accounting joke in there somewhere…

Does she realise what she has done?

Look who’s back again:

3 Likes

Clouds.

I’ve been watching them from my office (bedroom) window this afternoon, they were over Tesco this morning as I overheard an older lady in the freezer isle ask her husband if the planes outside with that coloured stuff out the back was the Red Arrows :rofl:

1 Like

MMH.

DJT has been found guilty on the first two counts. 32 more to come. Make that guilty on all 34 counts.

However, I think things could go a bit mad tonight in the US.

2 Likes

He will appeal to the Supreme Court.

It’s a State Crime so he would be hard pressed to get it to the Supremes, in all likelihood it will be years before he faces any actual punishment and this conviction won’t affect those who worship him anyway.

1 Like

And when he wins the election in November he can pardon himself.

As it’s a state crime, he can’t pardon himself fortunately. He’ll appeal this conviction of course, but once that appeal has been heard or refused, that’s it. Convicted felon.

2 Likes

He can appeal to New York’s Supreme Court and if that fails he can try for THE Supreme Court but he would need to work to get them to take it.

1 Like

Didn’t die!

About 3,500nm in 30:40 block hours in 3.5 days

10 Likes

Ahhhh the Palm Jumeirah, are you staying in Atlantis at the end?

Nah, staying at the aircraft owners apartment, EK first class home tomorrow. (MMVVH)

2 Likes

If you’re near the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, try the Dhow and Anchor for a beer.