You know what really makes me happy?

No, you can’t have a Predator.

I may have just ordered myself pair.
Been meaning to get some new shoes for a while

The best reply all since padre gate…

3 Likes

Not quite the same as Eurostar first class, but a free upgrade on Aer Lingus to a front-row seat and some delicious deli snacks en route back to GB earlier brought a smile.

Along with the fact they’re still handing out Christmas Coca-Colas in March…

1 Like

Välkommen, Sverige!

5 Likes

Bloody love that place

2 Likes

Today i had to lead a customer facing meeting around a new area im learning, kind of off the deepend approach and was pooping a brick with major imposter syndrome.

Got an email this evening from the customers VP saying she enjoyed the session and i made a positive impact to their business.

I can now breath a bit.

6 Likes

This was BAs showing this morning!

1 Like

What class is this? Im off to frankfurt in a couple of weeks

Club Europe, so short-haul buisiness.

We always go this way now for skiing, sort of works out cheaper. Compare it to a jet2 with added luggage extras, plus food and drink at the airport. Which if you go business is all included.

Plus I’m now here having had about 6 drinks and 3 meals without paying for anything so far :rofl:

1 Like

When I did a lot of short haul across Europe with kit we always did that. Sometimes clients would try to apply an economy only/ low cost only policy and then faced a £250 bill for checked bags.

BA used to do a Gatwick club upgrade for £50 each way which was a really good deal. Ok the food wasn’t much more than a posh snack/salad but if you land somewhere at 10pm it was a real
reassurance that the crew had had at least something to eat.

Ive become a bit of a snob with airlines, i only ever fly BA or Finnair now. Nothing else comes close

I’m in my happy place now…

2 Likes

Looking at BA business class for heading to Dodentocht later this year (although obviously not booking until I know I have a place) - pleased to see the military discount on offer. It makes business class a reasonable proposition at this point.

I’d give front of the bus on Virgin a whirl for the US, if they go near to where you need to be and you can wangle it

(Caveat - I last flew with them before lockdown and it was on a 747, which I’ve always liked)

1 Like

747s were alright, but they have nothing on the A380s. Flown on both Singapore’s and Emirate’s and they were sublime.

1 Like

Also MMH: the free coffee at Waitrose really isn’t bad.

MMH: I’ve been left in charge of the home and two kids while the wife is out checks notes *hiking(??) * with her friends.

So far I’ve:

• breakfasted both children
  • packed wife’s bag
  • Hoovered downstairs
  • got the baby down for morning nap
  • rewarded the toddler for two unprompted potty poops.
  • taken the kids to Sainsbury’s to get mothers day bits
  • taken kids to the park
  • fed both lunch
  • got both down for afternoon nap
  • swapped over the wash
  • hung up the nappies
  • prepped the afternoon for toddler to make chocolate cornflake cakes.

I am bossing this. But thank ■■■■ I only have to do this for one day.

Well, glad I keep a head torch in my bag at all times. Things got out of hand and ended up skiing down in the dark. :grimacing::grimacing:

Did half the run skiing backwards, facing up hill, so my dad who was struggling could use the light from the head torch :joy:

1 Like

Show-off

1 Like