You know what really makes me happy?

It’s their favourite flavour.

Ours don’t like to leave the toilet roll on the holder. They keep leaving it on top of the electric heater instead… :roll_eyes:

Yours defecate in the toilets?‽‽‽

Lucky you!

1 Like

Well that’s not the security risk I was expecting it to be.

It’s actually oddly fun, and quite tricky… The aim most people go for is to get a password that is as short as possible but meets all the rules!

I keep seeing clips of a UI design guy rating ridiculous things people have made. I think that was one of them.

It’s 9am, I should be logging in for the day.

But at 4.30pm yesterday I booked a day’s leave. Time for a self-care day starting with the smallest of self-care things; a haircut!

I’m going to go shop for some new t-shirts (that fit my new size) then I think I might spend some time in the gym’s sauna. Maybe a grill for dinner.

7 Likes

A good day out on a medium Dart Loop remembering how to use a WW Kayak for a change.

EDIT: and again for day 2 - cracking and very swift loop trip. Great fun and good to remind myself I can still paddle a little boat pretty well!

5 Likes

It’s been a stressful few days, so I may have induldged in some retail therapy over lunchtime when I went to definitely only buy electrolytes…

Trying them on in the shop and realising that holy hell these are rapid shoes!

Edit; Link for those who are interested in such things: https://www.sportsshoes.com/product/new695316/new-balance-fuelcell-rebel-v4-running-shoes-~-ss24/#sku-new695316

6 Likes

You can never go wrong with a pair of New Balance! @WhiskeyNovember

1 Like

Room with a view today.

1 Like

Even better, my ride’s arrived early!

1 Like

That does not mean it will leave early, or get you to your destination early. Have another Guinness.

It not only left early, it arrived 25 mins early too!

1 Like

Seeing people who came on the Skye sea kayaking exped still in the system and coming through for Paddlesport assessments… Achieving the whole aim of the exped; re-engaging post COVID and pushing people to further their quals.

5 Likes

So I’m getting a 2% reduction in NI contributions and a drone is what I take from the budget?

No drone for you unless you resign as CFAV

2 Likes

I would buzz HQAC with it

3 Likes

in retaliation, HQAC would canx even more stuff

MMH: Witnesses coming up to proof.

1 Like