You know what really makes me happy?

Will be interesting to see what the legal reaction to Italy who are going to use Albania in a similar scheme.

2 Likes

MMH: Took some old running finishers top out of storage today for the first time in 5 years. Most of them finally fit again, comfortably too!

MMH; discovering that you can buy AT kit on Vinted… And it’s significantly cheaper than eBay!!

2 Likes

Result! I know what I am doing with the rest of my evening

Saw Queens Of The Stone Age Tonight…incredible

2 Likes

Started watching the new Brawn GP F1 documentary on Disney+

Also getting promoted to Cpl last night was pretty good!

3 Likes

MMH: Excellent evening out at the Aerobility Ball raising money for a worthwhile charity!

3 Likes

MMH - Lots of brio for sale on a local charity’s eBay shop…

Original boxes and everything, no Thomas sets unfortunately but the lad will still enjoy it…

Bank account is a little lighter now.

2 Likes

Link?

Here

616px-LinkSSBN

2 Likes

It all went unfortunately. But I think considering condition etc, the few bits I grabbed were a steal at the price.

I just periodically flick through the charity sites and they all came up.

2 Likes

Just ordered my Air Fryer, £70 off in the Black Friday sale, then an extra 10% off using my blue light card.

5 Likes

Some absolute steals there

Yeah, couldn’t not have a punt at getting them.

My lad’s train thing is getting a bit obsessive, to the tune that tonight I had him on my shoulders on a bridge over the mainline to London, so he could see some trains go by…

I’m not even the only dad who does it, last time I took him there were two of us there.

2 Likes

I feel that.

We take him to the miniature railways occasionally. He gets so giddy and excited, we can’t actually get him to walk to the trains.

Booked onto the Eastleigh Christmas train in a few weeks. It’s a never ending cycle of trains in our life currently.

3 Likes

Good thing trains are great?

1 Like

Hit up the national rail museum in york, train nerds playground

4 Likes

It’s genuinely something I think he’d love.

I’ve actually been, we went on a day trip at Linton Summer Camp. It was unironically great.

2 Likes

Boss lady loved it and she hates my nerdyness

1 Like