You know what really makes me happy?

Getting the boy to make his own birthday cake. The missus has said one of them is having fun… I don’t think it’s her.

I’ll get him making brews soon.

3 Likes

This was a fun flight

4 Likes

A great night at the Ceremony of the Keys at the Tower of London. Massive thanks to @AlexCorbin for the invite. Sorry I had to shoot off for a train. There’s a beer owing to you next time

6 Likes

Such a good night!

10/10 Drill from the Royal Artillery aswell

3 Likes

Being issued a new HALO smock for the upcoming into field day. It’s the little things!

Ah yes. A paperclip.

MMH:

Got audited by the CAA, didn’t get shut down :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Road Marching is growing in popularity within the Wing; to the extent that for the first time in many years we’re oversubscribed this year!

The popularity is making me happy, now I just want to see enough qualified RMTLs that we can accommodate all cadets next year onwards.

2 Likes

I will be running 3 RMTL courses in WW region in 2024. I will offer spare places to other regions.

1 Like

The RMTL course i an running is full.

Up early for a training weekend, lovely clear autumn morning…

Potential GMG: did I remember to put my gloves in my smock :grinning:

1 Like

I’m glad you posted this; first RM day of the season. Must find my gloves!

1 Like

Hope it goes well.

Getting a brew then assembling antennae here!

2 Likes

Getting some range time at the sqn.

New recruits having a go. Some doing archery for the first time.

4 Likes

I’m bored waiting at a 4th birthday party. (I hated kids parties as a kid, even more so now).
Finding joy reading the Legal Advice subreddit and seeing all the very confident people getting the law completely wrong.

Must be reading CPS charging decisions.

2 Likes

MMH: a high turnout for the first blue road marching session of the season today AND zero drop outs!

6 Likes

Fixed that for you

Michael Caine retiring on the top of his game.

Love his point that his last film he was the leading man and he got great reviews, he’s not gonna get that chance again so why run the risk of a small part in a flop being his final act.

9 Likes

A class act making a class exit.

What a gent.

3 Likes