You know what really makes me happy?

Jeeeez

Fentanyl is very good stuff, used in lollipops for major trauma when you can’t get immediate I/V access or in theatre and ICU. Patches for severe chronic pain, just don’t go into a sauna with one on!!!

2 Likes

It did the job handily, but it really put the space in to space cadet :smiley:

MMH: one of my Cadets received their ‘C’ Wings today!

7 Likes

Seeing the new AOC 22gp taking cadets AEF flying. Helps him stay grounded on why we do what we do week in week out

3 Likes

Bought a bandsaw. Whoop whoop!!

1 Like

Hope you’re not attached to your fingers, because they might not all be attached to you soon.

Already tried that on the benchsaw. And the mitre saw. I’m going three for three!!

Attended my first panto in a generation…quite literally as it was the child’s first.

We had an absolutely great time. Fantastic performance, great script with enough adult references to be funny without bring vulgar!

Im already looking forward to next year!

3 Likes

Lovely Lucia service in Brighton this evening, nice connection to the wife’s heritage. Lots of songs being sung as we danced around a Julgranen (Christmas tree) substitute (a basketball hoop).

Love the connection to the wife’s background, we’ve done it every year since we’ve been together, so coming on 12 years now. Three years with the little man, he’s now at the age where he’s really participating in the songs. Dancing around with him whilst he’s screaming out a sing about small frogs in another language, lovely.

Just a shame that they’ve brought a company in to cater afterwards this year. Expensive artisan pastries this year, killed the vibe a little.

4 Likes

18 moretti for £15 in lidl

Missus got to 30wks on Monday.

At this point in the last pregnancy the lad was already four weeks old, and being blue lighted to a different hospital for lifesaving surgery…

Still a bit nervous about how this one is getting along, but it’s getting there. She’s off for a growth scan today, so see how they are doing.

20 Likes

Oh you don’t care if you ever sleep again do you?

I already don’t sleep. What’s not sleeping when you don’t sleep anyway?

2 Likes

Harder than it sounds…

Oh I’m well aware…

I’ll just be praying for detachments :joy::joy:

I’m sure your Mrs would be over the moon with you getting deployed straight after baby number 2 arrives! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was meant to be in the states 2 months after arrival…

And I was on OP Shader three months after the lad came home from hospital.

So yeah…

1 Like

Every time she wants a baby. She gets a puppy. Although its been once so farr, she recently mentioned it again

Dare you to call her bluff