You know what really makes me happy?

Indeed!

Use that discounted money to get a 2nd one!

You’ve fallen into the trap :man_facepalming:

Power Automate

I’m now using it at work and also increasing the different ways I use it for RAFAC so we have uniform requests and shortly our recruitment process.

Soon to add in Wg Honours & Awards Process and a Beard Register / Approval Process to help the WWO

2 Likes

Lol. Will this include uploading photos of said beard following the allowed growing time to gain final approval?

5 Likes

Be interested in how it works.

I’m not a geeky IT literate person, but interested in how we can use workflows to improve admin, not increase it…

Feel free to share :wink:

Do you mean cadet recruitment process?

Yarp.

Yes for cadets, all I care about as an OC.

Join us based on Power Automate I believe

A second wife?! :joy:

5 Likes

Exhausted … goes with being a parent, especially a mum, even if dad helps out with things.
After 3 you get used to be permanently tired, until they get to a point where they don’t need or want your constant attention. That said I wouldn’t change anything. I’m looking forward to be a grandad at some point.
If I’d bought anything my wife regarded as expensive when the kids were little without her express serious hint dropping the earache would have taken the shine off of it. I’m an consummate buyer of flowers as they are always welcomed.

He’s not a masochist

2 Likes

Or saving THAT much money!

2 Likes

The mess dress I got from eBay being a good fit is mmh today, especially as it cost less than replacing my aging dinner suit :grinning:

3 Likes

Flying during Golden Hour always MMH

10 Likes

Going to see some kittens tomorrow and hopefully bring 1 or 2 home to fill the void we’ve had since august

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you! We got some to fill our void and they are amazing but such time wasters in that you can spend so much time just watching and playing with them!

Many paws in the house again

13 Likes

Naaaaaaaw

MMH - Realising I’m going to a gig tonight that I had completely forgotten about :smiley:

2 Likes