You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

I’m just annoyed he waited until England did something, it was obvious we should have been in lockdown here days ago.

1 Like

GMG… My refusal to get the Xmas tree and Decs out from the loft hasn’t paid off… She’s done it herself and apparently it’s decorate the house evening.

End me now.

5 Likes

Just declare the sofa as Tier 4 so you can’t get up and help…

10 Likes

… and people think I’m miserable. You can have all the humbugs and good helping of Bah, with your gruel.

Why thank you

2 Likes

Mines been up since end of November!
Can’t have chocolates though or the dog would have them, that’s my GMG with Christmas!

2 Likes

Found myself using a chocolate toxicity calculator last night as our pug had helped himself to our child’s Peppa Pig advent calendar… all is okay, thankfully.

Although our 2 year old may disagree :joy:

3 Likes

GMG - Senior staff who really should know better still using ACO in place of RAFAC.

1 Like

GMG… Southampton Hospital parking costs retired a remortgage

Can you not find somewhere out on the road to park instead?

sorry, former local to that area of the city

Everywheres permit now and without heading towards Winchester Road way it’s near impossible to find another car park

I believe the local Sqn is within walking distance (just)… (~40 min walk) - all you need to do is get friendly with the OC :wink:

True that - would have to navigate milbronx though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I shop in costco about once a week and 424 is just sat there with the outside lights on beckoning

1 Like

or how strict are the parking regulations at the Tesco round the corner?

3hr anpr used to work there :wink:

I used to use the U6 to get there. Is there anywhere with chapter parking along the route?

You don’t want to park in Millbrook, as your wheels will be off faster than a F1 pitcrew!!

2 Likes

Could not describe it better

I used to live in Dale Valley Rd. I think if you head toward the sport centre you might be ok. Worth a recce anyway.

1 Like

Will have a look!