You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Dawn’s gone mate

3 Likes

GMG: Boss forgetting I work in a different timezone and organising a coffee meeting at 7am.

At least a project team sent me some beers and snacks for a virtual get together later

I know… used that bottle of champagne to celebrate.

Got a decent gaming pc from
AO pay monthly. Love mine.

My partner has just been telling me that with Cyber punk game as well as being able to make your character intersex you can choose the size of character’s pieces and if it is shall we say complete or not.

I’m undecided on my thoughts re. intersex characters (or some consideration - as there are more to intersex than just genitals) I think it is wonderful that it’s there but I also wonder if some may just create their characters like this for a laugh etc.

Needless to say I’m going to have this weekend to myself whilst my boyfriend plays it!

GMG - my boyfriend wanting to build himself a new PC when his current one is fine.

It’s a great franchise been playing it for many many years. Think I started in 1995/1996z

It never made a big deal if you were male or female it’s good that the new game has the same idea. The only things that mattered were your skills and cybernetics.

Common misconception - his current one was outdated as soon as he bought it

4 Likes

This kind of statement should be outlawed, along with such similar ones as:

“You can’t possibly use another canoe/kayak/SUP”

And

“You can only ride one bike”

9 Likes

This…

1 Like

Very true! Literally just saw a post on one of the freelance Facebook groups mentioning the 70% Lowe Alpine sale on Sportpursuit. Here I am now looking at nice rucksacks when I have about 5 hanging up behind me :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I have the same…apparently 3 les Paul guitars is excessive… How little does she know

1 Like

I would normally agree (as I currently own 3 very nice bikes) but since buying a CX I haven’t touched the road or MTB in over a year.

The foot was put down though when I wanted to get builders in to put access under the house so I could store a canoe, supposedly having 2 kayaks is enough for one person. Silly lady knows nothing.

1 Like

2 Likes

See y’all tomorrow. I’m off.

4 Likes

Okay. I’m back. That was far less exciting than I expected. Stupid Sportpursuit.

2 Likes

What did you go for?

I’m in the market for a new bike…

That parents think dropping £1000 on a bike is fine but can’t be bothered to spend £10 on some lights for safety :rage:

7 Likes

Cube Nuroad Race. Serious Type A fun.

Once you go to CX, you will never look back.

2 Likes

Or squadrons who think it’s acceptable to buy brand new bikes, but then don’t budget for helmets gloves or glasses.

No I won’t take your cadets out wearing a 10 year old £9.99 Halfords helmet they dug out of the shed with more scratches on than my 1st car. (Which FYI ended its life on its roof)

2 Likes

Gucci squadrons and their brand new bikes! Good grief! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes