Chicken Pakorra
Cobra

2 Likes

Boring GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 Likes

I knowā€¦ is it even worth bothering with a Curryā€¦

1 Like

Builders in. Mess everywhere.

Why am I the one cleaning up after them? Sweeping floors and washing down sides.

2 Likes

I would highly recommend getting a couple of rolls of these. They are super hard wearing, and stop floors getting ruined during works. I have it down all winter in my dining/living room between the doors so I can walk in with shoes in and not ruin my carpet!

You wait till the sparkies start!! :wink:

1 Like

So ACC south curry night then?

3 Likes

I too have to accept the stomach demons, but marrying into an Indian family meant I had to do better than a Korma!

Chilli Garlic Mogo
Lamb Kofta
Crispy Bhajia
Chilli Chicken Masala
Rice
Garlic Naan

Delicious, but well paid for the next day.

1 Like

Lamb bhuna/chicken tikka Laphroaig masala
Keema rice
Saag paneer
Peshwari naan
Onion bhaji
Followed by chocolate samosa

1 Like

This is pretty much my go to, but with a lamb dhansak.

The thing I like about a dhansak is sometimes thereā€™s only a little spice, and sometimes Iā€™m left holding onto the table to dear life because of the heat. Itā€™s like a gamble every time which is fun! :grin:

I am also normally keen to try random ā€˜specialsā€™ on the menu if Iā€™m somewhere new.

1 Like

Chicken Madras
Pilau Rice
Bombay Potato
Onion Bhaji
Garlic Naan

Probably with either a meat Samosa or a Sheek Keebab to start.

What on earth is this delight

1 Like

Itā€™s samosa pastry with chocolate inside. Deep fried. Kind of like an Indian version of a battered mars bar.

Closest Iā€™ve found to our local restaurant is this recipe (but lose the cinnamon sugar - I love the stuff but itā€™s not needed here) The Best Chocolate Samosa Recipe -Sanjana.Feasts - Indian Desserts

1 Like

With pineapple through the korma :ok_hand:

1 Like

Much like this whole thread which hasnā€™t seen a topic in a while :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmm. Battered Topicā€¦

Congratulations, this is the correct answer :smiley:

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise that the gears we were grinding were our own internal digestive gears.

1 Like

Well done, Amazon. Thatā€™s fantastic gift wrapping and Iā€™m sure my giftee will have no idea at all what Iā€™ve bought themā€¦

Oh dear, I just paid Ā£2.99 for them to gift wrap a present I sent out direct. Looks like it wonā€™t be much of a surprise.