You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Or someone with a vendetta against the park authorities.

Which is usually a landowner. Or a proxy

2 Likes

Nothing mindless surprises me anymore. If you think this is mental you should see what the chap in one of my recent cases did to himself!

Thereā€™s a moment in the BWV where the officer, having already seen the truly horrific wounds on his legs already, decides to open the jacket, because the chap is insisting that the ones under his jacket are worse, and has to step away for a moment to compose himself.

All self-inflicted, apparently just to blame it on someone else!

Theyā€™ve arrested a 16-year-old for it.

Probably an Army Cadet

1 Like

Naa, cuts too clean and proffesional.

Pretty switched on 16 yr old to do that.
So defo not ACFā€¦ :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Cancelled my membership to British Cycling in October last year via email. They acknowledged the message and, as far as I was aware, that was everything solved.

Fast forward to today and Iā€™ve woken up to a message from my bank saying British Cycling will be taking their payment tomorrow and, as itā€™s now a bank account I rarely use, it will put me in my overdraft.

Incompetent doesnā€™t even begin to cover it.

1 Like

I hit 30 last weekend.

Now Iā€™ve been hit by a cold and blooming heck. Due to my plethora of existing injuries I have the added bonus of having horrific aches.

Iā€™ve currently got a knee sleeve on and kinesiology tape on my elbow.

Is it over for me?

Itā€™s all downhill from here. You may want to consider a one way ticket to Switzerland

1 Like

Ah. Take a long nap in the forever box.

Christ thatā€™s appealing. The lads sick as well. So last night was absolutely sub-optimal.

Pretty sure the little plague rat was the one thatā€™s got us both sick.

1 Like

Also. Happy Birthday!

Thanks, donā€™t really mark it too much to be honest. Although this one last week was special.

Now Iā€™m middle aged, my fitness test standards (that I donā€™t do) have been lowered. Huzzah!

But it does mean Iā€™m going to now attempt it, after some sit ups training, docs have OKā€™d it. So hopefully become a little more deployable.

2 Likes

The beat type of people were born in September

Then why was I?

ā€œWe are currently experiencing higher than average call volumesā€

If I hear that every single time I call you, youā€™re lying as thatā€™s just not how averages work. Stop being dishonest and start investing in your service.

5 Likes

Youā€™ve been ringing HQAC again, havenā€™t you?

I just had to call 999 and received basically the same messageā€¦

The absolute state of this.

Although at least with the emergency services, I believe them when they say itā€™s temporary.

I suspect it will be an automated message which assumes that your Direct Debits will pay out. In reality the receiving company has to initiate the transaction for the funds to actually move. Cancel your direct debit in the account to be safe.

1 Like

So it wasnā€™t that.

Another GMG; how exactly does it take only 24 hours to take a(n unauthorised) payment, but 14 working days to return?

Scummy little.

1 Like

Iā€™ve just had the same issue with the MTA

Was it a Direct Debit, or Card payment?