You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Sounds about standard practice for the legal system.

Are all of the Police Officers and other witnesses who were warned by the defence purely in the hope one of them wouldn’t show up still waiting around?

We were past that already. The next witness was that defendant.

GMG
People who send me an internal e-mail and arrive at my desk 0.5 seconds before the e-mail arrives to tell me they have sent the e-mail and ask me what the answer is.

1 Like

Know that feeling (although I mostly work from home, so it’s thankfully not too common).

Those people typically go to the bottom of my priority list.

2 Likes

More making me sad rather than grinding my gears…

Had tickets to see one of my bucket list bands next Sat, gigs been cancelled as the lead singers had a heart attack :frowning:

I don’t condone the actions of the fan, however boshing them with a Microphone seems something of an overreaction.

Also why are the news pretending things being thrown on stage is a new thing? I’m not sure I’ve ever stood at a concert without drinks and all sorts going overhead. (At Madness they had to take a break after a pint of beer went over the mixing desk, when Suggs announced it the crowd changed “your not singing anymore”)

1 Like

May I introduce you to the Steve Aoki trend of getting “caked”?

giphy-3877641860

1 Like

GMG. The Sea Cadets, once again, showing us how it should be done…

6 Likes

The DRIU is what did my back in.

Good fun though.

In the words of a former AVM previously of the Harrier force ‘If I’d have wanted to go to sea, I’d have joined the Navy’.

Microsoft Defender has randomly turned on, meaning i have missed about 30 cadet emails it’s “quarantined” despite previously allowing them and similar.

And you cant bulk release them, you have to go through each one individually to release it.

What a waste of time and energy.

2 Likes

Getting them out of quarantine or reading them?

Getting out of quarantine. I don’t need to read them all, some are just updates. Ironically all emails from the RAFCTE about RIAT were blocked. Emails from grant makers. From the charity technology exchange.

You can - I’ve just had the same problem with it blocking notification emails from MS Forms. You need to filter on ‘Needs Review’ then you can tick them all and click release (you need to be in the MS Defender page for this)

1 Like

Oooh thats helpful. Do you know if you can go back further than the 1 month it seems to allow by default?

And how do you get to that page for the sqn generic account? Anyone know?

And it’s blocking emails from SMS :rofl:

Are you new to RAFAC?

3 Likes

Brilliantly the helpdesk have replied. Unbrilliantly they’ve just said “deal with it”.