You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Then they wonder why we only have 58% of the CFAVs that we’re scaled for…

1 Like

This? I think today is the first time I’ve seen this too…

1 Like

Meanwhilst, my SharePoint alert today highlighted a load of things i “might have missed”.

I must say, Essex’s Wing Commanders update was a riveting read; very colourful and positive comms from on high. Not hugely relevant given I’m not in Essex or LASER, but thanks for highlighting it to me SharePoint!

Tbf it is a microsoft change, not our internal team. But it’s still frustrating.

1 Like

Yep. Been happening for at least a month but I didn’t get any of those emails telling me there was stuff quarantined.

Now emails from SMS telling me people have withdrawn are being sent to quarantine too.

Apparently same:

Lots of emails in the quarantine. Vast majority are from Instagram :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or C&E which is where Essex is :rofl:

Only for RAFAC. The rest of the world looks at Essex goes “next to London and in the South east”.

And who puts Milton Keynes squadron in South West Region :crazy_face:

Who puts MK anywhere?

GMG. Crapita. Say no more.

Now it’s blocking its own domain. Sending myself a copy of my responses to a Microsoft Form has just been quarantined :rofl::rofl::rofl:

GMG: a text message received this morning:

“Hi, it’s xxxxx from xxxxx. We’re hiring part-time positions at my company”

1. No further explanations?
  2. Part time? Just let me magically cut my bills in half.
  3. How did you get my number? It’s not public.
  4. Why have you chosen to breach GDPR?
  5. (After I looked into the company) why didn’t you mention that you’re recruitment agents and therefore hiring for other people and not yourself?

For pitty’s sake, I’d perhaps be more forgiving if I was actually looking for a job, but I’m pretty happy where I am.

GMG. My USB fan interferes with my DAB radio. I can listen to music or I can be cool - but I cannot be both.

I appreciate, I can never be “cool” in the “hip and with it” context. Which has just been identified through my use of the words “hip and with it”

1 Like

Plug the USB fan into the USB aux on the DAB radio and use a browser to listen to the radio on the laptop.

Job jobbed.

Work are wise to this. I can no longer listen to the radio via my laptop… even with headphones.

(however, I do still wear the headphones (without music) and people just assume i’m in a meeting and leave me alone. #win)

1 Like

Why is radio ok, but computer radio not?

I’m working from home. Radio is turned up loud enough that I cannot hear my phone ringing.

But I cannot get computer radio (at home or office) as laptop as it’s got stupid blockers on it.

1 Like

Radio on phone?

Radio on… a radio? Unless you like listening to DAB I guess.