You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

I would hope the opposite, would be nice to know that some of the fun sponge u inform Nazis aren’t CFAF

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll give you that one :rofl::rofl:

You work for ‘intelligent’ technical people not drill pigs and their ilk.

He’s a bit like Frankenstein’s monster, a stacker who did a stint at RTS and is an exCWO. He’s been known to require your old socks back before issuing replacements, if he was having an off day - funny in hindsight but not if you were the poor sap stood at the counter.

1 Like

No wonder he’s got a chip on his shoulder, WO logistics, pinnacle of a career and still refered to as an exCWO…

1 Like

He tells everyone, so I’m sure he sees it as a badge of honour rather than a negative. Either way, definitely a peculiar and naturally funny guy

People who wear/put there glasses on there forehead. Not on the top of their head, 5mm above their eyebrows.

Visited a supplier today on site and had a tour and our host kept moving his glasses from his nose to forehead and back
I don’t know why it triggered me so much but it did…

1 Like

Announcements from HQAC regarding safety stating Babcock will now provide TLBs with the VRNs

I just wish I knew what and TLB and why it is needed with a VRN

1 Like

Three letter Babcocks?

I found that whole things pretty funny. They go “Phoenix II (PHII)” and then never use PHII again. Then proceed to use loads of TLAs that I’ve not seen before.

5 Likes

VRN = Vehicle Registration Number
TLB = something about a budget line or base I think :man_shrugging:

Whole announcement is clearly a modnet copy paste and not thinking of CFAVs

1 Like

TLB is often used for “top level budget/body”.

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth. #knowyouraudience

3 Likes

Far too advanced. That’s the sort of thing that gets taught to 14 year olds in this organisation, not multiple decades old senior management.

1 Like

To be fair that’s something they have never had to consider, and it’s come as a terrible shock to them as they have never really dealt with civilians excluding MoD civil servants who tell them to indulge in sex and travel or post by return a taxidermists gift voucher for their perusal.

Removing the VRT commission has made their rantings even less effective as they have no military powers.

Incidentally the name of the new PTS badge

Cab booked to get me to the station this morning, gave it a bit of slack just in case, doesn’t show up so I got an Uber, woman in the cab office gets shorty when I call up to cancel it. “Well it will be there in 5 minutes” yeah which is 15 minutes after I booked it for!

1 Like

I completely agree. But you cant preach that innocent lives are lost and then also say ‘whatever next bloody waste of space actor dies’ its still a person. Stupid driving=stupid person but nobody is in any place to wish bad or turn their heads to an innocent death. But i do agree with the rest. That not everybody needs to go on but to pay some solidarity abd respect.people should be aware and it should be ralked about. I completely agree with you on that x

GMG. Two factor authentication. And that by the time i receive the texts, my browser has timed out!!! AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!

2 Likes

I truly hate TFA. And it’s not as secure as people make out.

1 Like