You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

The authenticator app is the way forward, not these text message options which are painful

3 Likes

All hunk dory as long as your can have your phone in the office :weary:

1 Like

The same does kinda apply for SMS though

Authenticator app on phone in order to open e-mail or sms on same phone MML/GMG

1 Like

NSL is a maximum, not a target !
Better safe than dead !

Unfortunately Leeroy is no longer with us so won’t be able to reply to your reply from his post from 10 years ago

4 Likes

2FA not needed nor possible for SMS :wink:

2FA means you need 2 things, the Password and the device, just because you are using the device to login with the password the system doesn’t know your device being used is the 2nd authentication element.

Two factor Authentication is more secure than just username and password. It just is. It is not 100% secure because people are shall we say fallible. The weak point in any security is the organic behind the keyboard.

2FA not needed nor possible for SMS :wink:

I couldn’t remember which it was I tried to log into when it asked me for it …

That’s an 11 year old comment, please don’t go through all 4700 posts and reply to them.

2 Likes

Spent all morning completing a long list of parts, drawings etc, sent it to the ‘team’ for someone to check only to be told >> “IT sent a new form out last week, you have to use for that, they won’t accept the old ones”
Well clearly no-one sent it to me !
Totally reminds me of the RAFAC.

Apologies - I didn’t look at the post date ! :pray:

1 Like

I wonder when any of the RAFAC social media pages or even the Cmdt will acknowledge all the hard work and effort that hundreds of cadets put into to complete RAFWARMA.

Or is it just gonna be JL as the flavour of the week?

4 Likes

I doubt it. They’ll be opening themselves up to comments about the Nijmegen debacle last year

5 Likes

To be fair, all that’s happening is the main pages are sharing the JL socials stuff. Its easy.
Meanwhile I haven’t seen anything from any Nij teams about WARMA, not even my own wing’s

That was my opinion tbf

Cause everyones still recovering :sweat_smile:

Nice to see RC W&W take the salutes for all the teams marching in on Day 2 and present awards

1 Like

There was briefly a team on FYB last night! Something about singing songs…

1 Like

First night shift in a while tonight.

Guess who got woken at 0600 by a toddler? This is going to be a good one. :rofl::rofl::sob:

Nightshift? You’re telling me the RAF doesn’t just work 9-5 Mon-Fri!? :exploding_head: