You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

RAFWARMA cancelled :pensive:

Garelochhead?

1 Like

Any reason given?

As in for your team or the entire event? I was planning to walk it and havenā€™t heard anythingā€¦

Wonder how Nijmegen qualifying shall be done now.

Pants

Under subscribed it seems.

1 Like

All the cancellation note said was

ā€œcircumstances beyond our controlā€

1 Like

Too windy.

4 Likes

Not enough throw line cover for the canal

Waendal Walkā€™s going to be busy.

I heard Cosford was still going ahead which is the weekend prior

Assume it will be like foot and mouth and they will accept a local training walk.

Thatā€™s a shame. Iā€™m in Northamptonshire but on an FCI course that weekend. If itā€™s cancelled Iā€™m tempted to take the weekend away still and do this

Does that still run??
I was under the impression since Pat died it had closed down too

Seems ok?

1 Like

A budget airline who now add a surcharge for a cabin bag that was free before covid :rage:

At least I wonā€™t get stung too often with travel reductions at work. When I say ā€˜Iā€™ I really mean my employer but itā€™s still annoying when the travel booking tool doesnā€™t take this into account and then excludes other flight options as non compliant with policy.

Actually as next weekā€™s meeting is a ā€˜vent and move onā€™ session that might be another thing to add to the list :thinking:

1 Like

Grass that refuses to grow on the lawn, but happily grows in the flower bed and pots

3 Likes

Iā€™ll see that withā€¦ Fixing patches in the lawn with new soil and seed, only for the kids to turn it into a mud puddleā€¦ :cry:

1 Like

You need this. Child adoption: Overview - GOV.UK

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just ordered a scarifier/aerator to sort the moss/thatch problem on the front lawn (never done it properly in 20 years and paying the price)

1 Like