You know what really grinds my gears? The Gears Strike Back

Christmas food. So dry.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Gin is for

4 Likes

Only if eitherā€¦
A. Vegan tasteless muck.
B. Badly cooked.

Of course A usually equals B at all times.

At the in-laws this year. The bottle bank bucket is a disgrace. Weā€™ve had enough wine to float a battleship. To the point weā€™ve almost run out.

Onto the port then!

2 Likes

I hate christmas tvā€¦ Apparently wanting to slip upstairs to watch empire strikes back is sin

4 Likes

Sounds Christmassy to me. Turn it into a game. Take a shot of sambuka each time you hear the words. ā€œDark sideā€ ā€œforceā€ or ā€œJediā€

1 Like

Iā€™m so proud that you want to watch the next installment!! #proud

1 Like

Theres snow on Hoth

snow = Xmas movie in my book :joy:

4 Likes

Decided its time i play catch up, watching them in release orderā€¦ Also got the MCU stuff to catch up on, still on Winter Soilder.

Iā€™m aiming to watch the whole film franchise in 2 weeks - hope noone needs me at work :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 3 days next week wfh, the only one in my team in and still under trainingā€¦ Lots of thumbs twiddling!

Leave them kids with my father in law for 15 minutes whilst I run to the supermarket. Come home and find him watching TV with the 18 month old sat on the bathroom floor eating naproxen tablets. Guess whoā€™s spending the day at hospital Yey. The kids has chicken pox as well so anti inflammatory medication is doubly bad

Wheres theres blame theres a claim.

People still using ACO.

What even is this Twitter account?

The Corps Expedition Advisor from the looks of it.

The person you have to go through to get an Overseas Expedition authorised.

So someone that should know that the ACO no longer exists!

To be fair the account was set up in 2014. They probably just havenā€™t realised they can/need to update the handle

Alsoā€¦

To be fairā€¦ the account hasnt exactly been used muchā€¦

1 Like

But no worse that the Squadrons who call themselves RAFAC when the correct term is ATC.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know why people struggle with using ATC/CCF/RAFAC but it really does scramble a few brains :joy:

2 Likes