What are you watching?

2 Likes

:rotating_light:nerd alart :rotating_light:

how does that zip work? it appears to be in the middle yet both sides are “closed”???

4 Likes

On a Brooklyn 99 binge after the sad news about André Braugher yesterday.
im-devastated-brooklyn99

3 Likes

Rather enjoyed watching Elysium last night. It’s messaging seems somewhat pertinent atm.

2 Likes

Only in the last couple of weeks did I watch the final series.

Sad times.

1 Like

Genuinely fascinating YouTube channel, where they explain common themes using real cadavers.

I know you pre-warned us but nothing could prepare me for the assault on my eyes!

Even small things, AVM getting involved in day to day operations? Not sure how much that would actually happen. Also, is he incapable of zipping up his GPJ?

Then one of the characters is referred to at Flt Lt but clearly wearing Fg Off tapes!

The first series had the commander of the submarine switch rank slides between Commander and Captain, virtually in the same scene. More subtly in this one watch out for a random star appearing on one lapel of the Wudyan Colonel, although given it is a “fictional” country, maybe they just change that at a whim for fun.

I noticed almost every outside scene on the airbase has a military jet or drone taking off in the background. The modern equivalent of always inserting a flock of birds using CGI to make an environment look busy.

Question, rather than what I’m watching.

I have 2 free cinema tickets to use by the end of the month. Is there actually anything worth going to see?

I’d hate for them to go to waste, but I don’t want to sit through a borefest either.

Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget?

I hear it’s good…

Ferrari looks like it should/could be good

1 Like

I’ve heard the complete opposite.
Planning to watch it on Netflix over Christmas just to be sure

I’ve returned to the old classics… Picked up “Thomas and the Magic Railroad” for £1 today from CEX…

We are on the third consecutive run-through…

Is that the one with Alec Baldwin instead of the fat controller?

Yes, Fat Controller is on his holidays so Mr. Conductor has stepped in…

Update…

We are on our 8th play through…

I found a dvd of Budgie in a charity shop the other day. 5 yr old thinks it’s brilliant.

I blame Budgie for my interest in aviation…

2 Likes

I did enjoy budgie, but I can pin point the exact moment I thought planes were cool.

The lad does now quite like Chinooks as well, unfortunately.

1 Like

And they’ll likely be still in service when he is a
grown up too.