What are you watching?

Very much the same nostalgia fest that the Top Gun sequel had. They haven’t aged well :rofl:

Is it a nostalgia fest done well, like Cobra Kai?

Bit niche but live stream of the kings prize final down at bisley

BBBBC - Bisley Kings Prize final 2024 Live Stream

Saw Deadpool and Wolverine last night.

It’s class, and the cameos are all absolutely astounding.

7 Likes

As its Olympic thought I’d indulge in a bit of nostalgia by watching TwentyTwelve on BBC iPlayer

It’s aged well & still funny even more so in hindsight

“I need this to be simple to communicate - in words even boris can understand” :joy::joy:

1 Like

Just getting into “Person of Interest” on Prime. Very much enjoying it - although no idea how I missed it until today!!

Gets a lot better and into more of a Story “Arc” after Season 1.

Enjoy, i frequently go back and watch it!

On a similar vein stumbled across Continuum on prime.

Interesting time travel cop series but travelling back to present day (well 2012 Canada) rather than life on mars style

Three Episodes & quite interesting so far.

Watched the Channel 5 documentary on Lucy Letby, being in the healthcare critical care field I the past, it raises some disturbing questions.

Also, Channel 5 have a series starting on Monday at 9pm on forensic police investigation.

Was that not goodnight sweetheart?

That was a present day musician back to the 40s.

The intriguing bit of continuium is the though experiment of what 2070 looks like.

The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare

Clear that some elements weren’t 100% in line with the facts of the event, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable watch.

4 Likes

Great series, well acted. A few cameos here and there and some fun recurring characters after a while.

The story builds well through the series as the stakes increase.

At least you’re there now! I watched it originally on C5 when it was released.

1 Like

I have now seen this - it’s well worth the watch :slightly_smiling_face:

Also liking the trend to re-edit scenes from movies to now have the DP&W version of “like a prayer” (careful it’s a YouTube rabbit hole :smile:)

I think that I need to go and watch Deadpool and Wolverine again; so many good bits and I’m sure that I missed stuff in some scenes with everything going on.

2 Likes

It’s definitely one for DVD purchase.

How many on here actually pay the TV licence??

I do, and dont even have an antennae connected to my TV.

I do.

Unless you watch live TV or use iPlayer, why pay?

1 Like