What are you watching?

I use both of those, I also listen to live radio and use the news.

1 Like

I do - watch iplayer more than any of the other streaming channels & still got Disney, prime & Apple. Tried Netflix but it was naff.

Well worth the money not to mention all the radio stations.

Anything you do say may be given in evidence

Not this time boss :joy:

You don’t need a licence to receive radio. I still won’t be paying it as streaming from all the channel like X 4OD you tube etc suffice.

1 Like

Watched ministry of ungentlemanly warfare last night …would recommend

1 Like

Monday night for four nights on C4, the Merseyside Police investigation of the Olivia Pratt-Korbel and Ashley Dale murders.

Binging Slow Horses ahead of the new season starting

1 Like

Strangely enough, it’s not something I’m doing right now…

1 Like

Rewatching Wanda vision.

Forgotten how cheesy the first three episodes were but you need them to set the scene & episode 4 pulls it all together.

Definitely a series better to binge watch.

1 Like

May have to reactivate my Prime subscription just to watch this.

Last ever Clarkson, Hammond & May episode.

1 Like

Great watch for anyone with an interest in music and music history: Dave Grohl’s documentary about Sound City. I finally tracked it down last night and wasn’t going to watch the whole thing because it was 0100, but ended up watching the whole thing…

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8lz52d

From about 1:10 it’s all just making music and sounds great, before that is the history of Sound City and interviews with staff, artists, and producers that used the Studio.

The live feed for the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc (UTMB).

My colleague is actually from the area, but doesn’t do trail runs! Given the beauty of the area, I struggle to understand this.

https://www.youtube.com/live/H2cu7bT645c?si=534aYAVxgVdkwPAv

Happy birthday, Mr Anderson…

That’s a hell of an expiry date though.

Grand Tour “One for The Road” on Amazon Prime

“[it’s going to be our last ever Grand Tour], so if you have any complaints please call 0800 erm go away”

3 Likes

New season of taskmaster :ok_hand:

Last night of the proms

Good start with the BBC sports show theme medleys

Now the Pink Panther.

2 Likes

Gwan… I’ll admit it - Mum2james and I are engrossed by Stictly - and loving Chris Mcausland’s jokes

Tulsa King season 2, bit of a slow start but really gripped me again. Taylor Sheridan really does have some great shows out there.

Just finished watching it. I’m now very sad :frowning:

The trio have been a massive part of what I’ve watched growing up, from Top Gear then onto Grand Tour. Very sad it’s over. Hope the three of them keep on doing various other stuff, as they’re all pretty good in their own ways!

2 Likes

I did laugh when Hammond commented on them all going to the same old peoples home.

1 Like