What are you watching?

Lives near me, see him in the village all the time. Really nice chap

Toast of London on Gold being somewhat of a thespian I can see so many people I know all rolled into Toast :rofl:

1 Like

So after exhausting dr who (still can’t watch past the chibnall era) decided to start the Expanse again from the start.

I forgotten how well written it was & how imaginative the space combat is with gravity & space factored in into every scene. Pity we can’t use some of the scenes for the space syllabus.

1 Like

Big Tick!!

Plus started Griselda - if you loved Narcos/Narcos Mexico then you will prob love this as well

1 Like

So catching up on the Flyball at Crufts

Fantastic racing really fast dogs. One of the teams has a really cute springer spaniel.

The funniest is the commentators who are so obviously use to agility & haven’t got a clue & you can tell are just lost when it descends in to Chaos :joy:

It’s on 4 on demand but YouTube is below

https://www.youtube.com/live/MYi6k1haf48?si=H04uExFL9bm2YW7q?t=03h16m00s

It’s semi-finals time!

How much of this course can I turn into a new Wing Sports Day?

2 Likes

Screw doing those RAs

1 Like

I think ‘slips, trips and falls’ covers most of it with ‘extensive foam padding’ to make the risk ALARP. Question would be does it count as a competitive fitness test and do we need a WBGT reading?

Is it me or does the theme tune sound very similar to “Jason & the wheeled Warriors”?

Perhaps it’s just early 90s theme music.

1 Like

The new The Gentlemen series on Netflix

If you liked the film you will enjoy the series :+1:

3 Likes

Currently binge re-watching Community before it goes off Netflix at the end of the month.

2 Likes

Movie is production at the mo

I am excited about that

1 Like

Has anyone seen “20 Days in Mariupol” so far?

Having a small number of Ukrainian friends who were caught up in the initial invasion (elsewhere in the country, and they’re all safe) I’m interested in knowing if it’s worth a watch.

A new series of Numberblocks. I’m living the dream

1 Like

Rewatching Life on Mars for the 100th time!

7 Likes

Anyone watching comic relief tonight?

Just watched the Boris Johnson docu series on C4.

Ok, I admit I lean to the left but Jeremy Corbyn comes over as the most rational person in the whole series.

1 Like

I’m being my nerdy self and enjoying the live stream of the Icelandic volcanic eruption:

My five year old demanded we iPlayer the news so he could watch the lava.

1 Like