What are you watching?

Aired today on SkyMax. Even her hard faced mum was laughing

1 Like

I’m loving it - especially with Penny Johnson & Scott Grimes (from The Orville)

Just watched Mission Improbable 48… part 1… 2hr33 mins… not bad… on Sky Cinema

About to watch Jeremy & Co in Grand Tour - Sand Job on Amazon Prime

(Meant to be doing paperwork!)

I think i love Diamond and Sabre in Gladiators

1 Like

I keep getting distracted by Giants quads :joy::joy:

Won’t lie, I wouldn’t mind seeing Bronte becoming a Gladiator with a regular appearance.

Just finished watching the Australian version of The Traitors, very entertaining & as good as the UK version despite no Claudia. No spoilers but in 2 words “The Sheriff!”

Have just started that. Seen the first three episodes so far

SOS: Extreme Rescues

Who just happen to be in the Rhinogs, where I’ve been planning to do some trail running this summer.

Bad Batch seried 3 started today with a 3-episode release :grin:

this topic should be locked during work time, there goes my productivity this afternoon :rofl:

1 Like

All 7 series of Soldier Soldier are on Sky.

1 Like

Finally started watching Season 2 of Vigil.

I’m getting infuriated. The Submarine version largely mirrored the RN - a few discrepancies here and there; but nothing too bad. I’m not sure who the military advisers were for the RAF version, but I hope they are now unemployed! It’s hugely distracting!!!

I think they had to make the changes because of rights issues hence the “British Air Force” instead of RAF.

Yeap - if I was in the RAF I’d want the hole thing held at arms length too!!! :slight_smile:

Having watched a lot of crime & detective shows, I was getting more infuriated with the lack of basic police process - I think Hot Fuzz did it better.

Their police advisors need to go at the same time as their military ones.

I didn’t go there - I know Scotland do things differently, so just accepted it!

1 Like

Speaking from a CJ background. There has got to be some poor caseworker somewhere eying to keep track of what’s going on, with the CPS (procurator fiscal?) breathing down their necks demanding to know why there isn’t any body worn video?

Anyone else watching the Chris Packham’s documentary on autism and recognising a few too many behaviours in themselves?

Especially talking about supermarkets…

2 Likes

Goldfinger is on

1 Like