What are you playing?

There aren’t actually, but there are some good packs for 4.

Tiny living is a must - random Murphy bed deaths are a Sims tradition.

I’d quite like to get back into the Sims. I mainly play Xbox nowadays, one or two nights a week due to work.

I remember the original very well on PC. I sometimes hear the theme on some daytime tv show and it fills me with nostalgia.

1 Like

Bought a series x :slight_smile: any suggestions. New forza looks incredible

The new flight sim comes out in July for the X, can’t wait!

1 Like

I’ve been told under no circumstances am I to buy this… But then again that was said about the xbox

3 Likes

I’ll be going all out and buying a flying suit… :joy:

I joke… maybe just a captains hat.

1 Like

Lies.

unnamed

2 Likes

I once was sat in my third year uni flat, when my flatmate knocked on the door. Asking if he could borrow my suit overcoat.

Of itself this was an odd question, as it was mid-summer, but he was also wearing a suit. Quite a turnout considering he’d basically stayed in bed for a week before that playing Football Manager.

I happily lent him the coat, then asked what it was for. Turns out he just wanted someone to take a picture of him wearing a suit and overcoat, while pointing across the garden, to be his profile pic on the aforementioned game.

6 Likes

Absolute hero.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m playing PipeMania… But the 2021 IRL version. And it sucks. When you get it wrong, you genuinely get soaked.

3 Likes

A little game called HMRC self assessment re-file…

Urgh :man_facepalming:

If you really want to up the anti, have a look at Virpil kit.

I’ve not seen any reviews yet but it looks Gucci, and the helicopter controllers are fairly well priced compared to what else is on the market.

When my brother was an LAC they were going for a night on the beer, his mates came to his room in the block for pre-drinks and walked in on him playing conflict Vietnam while listening to Credence Clearwater Revival and ready for a night out but wearing his Kevlar with the chin strap dangling.

What happened next you ask? The girls tuned up an hour later and found 4 of them sitting their wearing Kevlars and playing the game having all gone back to their rooms for their helmets. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good game. Loved the Conflict series.

Great series of games, I’d love to see a modern console update with a decent online Co-Op version.

I’d love to see a modern Desert Strike too!

2 Likes

I’ve downloaded ScummVM and now working my way through the Discworld, Indiana Jones and Monkey Island games.

City skylines

2 Likes

MSFS is released on Xbox today at 4ish…lets see if im suprised by a flight sim on a normal consol!

1 Like

Gone back to Fsx Steam and the last few days I’ve been flying the A2A Bonanza round the uk. Thinking of doing a ferry flight from the US to somewhere in Europe. Got plenty of tv viewing downloaded to pass the time during cruise :grimacing:

1 Like