What are you playing?

I’ve just started warzone, I’m well behind the times but haven’t had much time to play lately.

I’ve been a fan of battle royale since PUBG but they ruined it by introducing bots on Xbox.

I’m a huge fan of the Total War games on PC.

2 Likes

Currently reminiscing about oddworld. Is it any good or am I going to be disappointed?

Ahhh Abe, that lovable, homicidal rogue.

2 Likes

90s throwback

I’ve seen a load of adverts for Rome Total War (guessing its been revamped) tempted to get a machine capable of running that!
(bonus of a new machine would be that it doesn’t take me 45min and about 3 restarts of the app to open MS Teams)

2 Likes

I always have a Rome save for when I fancy it.

1 Like

OC: “Release the Armoured Elephants…”
SWO: “The what?!?!”
OC: “You heard”

6 Likes

“Where to, Sir?”

“Wing HQ”

6 Likes

Let’s not avoid the elephant in the room and be specific at which part of Wing HQ :joy:

I haven’t got far. It’s a bit odd in that his voice has changed and I liked him more with fewer pixels and less resolution.

They have turned a 2d platform game into a 2d platform game that looks 3d. It’s hard to explain if you haven’t seen it. It is as infuriatingly hard as I remember some of the other games being.

In the way Little Nightmares works or something else?

Been given access to my friends Steam account while they are away on business, So far tried EuroTruck Sim 2 and just ventured into Multiplayer which seems to be full of angry turks, if I could understand them maybe they wouldn’t shout so loud :man_shrugging: Had a try of Railway Empires which kinda reminds me of Rail Tycoon from the 90’s. Snooker 19 is ok but its early days on that.

1 Like

Never played that sono idea

Just started playing Horizon Zero Dawn which I think is still a free download on the PS Store.

2 Likes

Sims 4

1 Like

I loved The Sims games as a kid. Last one I played was the The Sims 4 but I’m sure there’s been more games since.

I loved the vast amount of expansion packs but they got very expensive after a while! :joy:

When I can, Adeptus Titanicus.

Even managed to convince the long haired Squadron Leader to play Blackstone Fortress, and she doesn’t hate it…

1 Like

Looked at this. Haven’t downloaded it yet.

Oh, the Adeptus Titanicus computer game? Yeah, i got that for free with White Dwarf. It’s dire. Don’t bother. I was actually talking about in person games of actual tabletop wargames in my garden.

You’re better off with Tabletop Simulator for the virtual experience. AT is amazing.

1 Like

I’m waiting for my
Looking hobby store to open to get some Titanicus in.