What are you playing?

I don’t think this is a topic already and following on from ‘what are you watching/eating’, I thought this would be another good one.

I’m really enjoying Snowrunner at the moment. There’s some therapeutic about struggling to drive trucks in Eastern European forests! :joy:

1 Like

I’m all over wreck fest at the moment. Destruction Derby vibes!!

1 Like

War Thunder and Star Trek Online. They have me…

And another event season starts on War Thunder tomorrow, back into the ol’ Cuban MiG-17 for that.

2 Likes

Among us.

3 Likes

Plutonia 2

1 Like

No Man’s Sky… amazing

1 Like

a touch of Cribbage and some online Risk

I’m too old for any physical skill type games :sunglasses:

1 Like

Deep Rock Galactic! In the small amount of free time I’ve had over the last few weeks I’ve been playing with a couple of friends. Pretty good fun!

1 Like

War thunder and snow runner for me.

European escalation is also amIfn for those that like a Cold War gone hot scenario.

1 Like

One of the free PS Plus games from last month. It’s a zombie killer type shooter.

Terrible game by all accounts but it lets four of us in to play the campaign and is simple enough.

1 Like

DCS World
(Digital Combat Simulator)

2 Likes

Need to get on that

1 Like

F1 2020, CS:GO, Warzone from time to time

1 Like

Certainly one I want to look into. I think the add on aircraft are quite pricey?

2 Likes

Buy during a sale, some modules are 50% off.

1 Like

Madden NFL 2021 & Wargame Red Dragon

2 Likes

Red dragon is great.

Minesweeper and rather too much. Good phone game recommendations are appreciated :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Pandemic Legacy Season 2 (Season 1 took us about 6 weeks to complete - It was addictive)

I keep downloading the PS+ monthly games but all I seem to play is Warzone/Black Ops at the moment. I’ve got Spiderman Miles Morales, Oddworld Soulstorm and a couple of others on the go too.

I am a big fan of Cities:Skylines and bought Stellaris the other day although haven’t played much.

1 Like