What are you playing?

So MSFS was good…getting my head around trying to operate things like autopilot whilst using a controller made for a few stall warnings.

Graphics are outstanding. Bonus points who can work out where i was in that picture.

1 Like

Salisbury plain?

near…a31 just outside ringwood…burley maccers is just under the nose

They have a Drive thru, maybe they need to invest in a Fly Thru for you

A future worth fighting for

4 Likes

I genuinely had to double take there to see it wasn’t an actual photograph.

Would you need some form of ILS to ensure you actualy drive thru it instead of into it

1 Like

Some people need this in their cars on a normal drive though…

3 Likes

I’ve been playing Battlefield 1, Ark and theHunter Call of The Wild recently on Xbox 1. Getting good so far with headshots and getting some big game.

On Xbox-Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Red Dead Redemption2

On PC-Cyberpunk 2077, World of Warcraft

On Discord-Dungeons and Dragons, Cyberpunk 2020

Very tempted to buy Far Cry 6, but just don’t have to time to play anymore so can’t warrant the price :confused:

1 Like

Similar situation here

Prey (2017). Again. It’s amazing.

I watched a review last night that says it’s basically the same as all the previous games. Nothing wrong with that but might be a decision maker for you if you’re hoping it’s going to have some new mechanics

I finally picked up Mad Max for £4 and wow, it is very good. I would not have been disappointed if I’d paid full price at release.

I have managed to get Farming sim 19 for free and even a copy of football manager 21 from this site, it’s above board and they offer free games from time to time. I have spent an hour playing PC building simulator which isn’t any good unless you’re a tech geek. It’s a break from flight sim and euro truck, oh and free :smiley: worth checking from time to time to see what they are offering for free to try.

I’m going to be buying Back for Blood come Tuesday.

Also, the GTA remastered trilogy was officially announced today. I can’t wait to be committing virtual crime to some banging tunes :rofl:

2 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

:heart::heart:

1 Like

Ahhh another opportunity to waste hours of my life getting Lance Vance back for betraying me.

2 Likes

Vice City was the game of my generation… I CAN NOT WAIT!

3 Likes