What are you listening to....?

Tonight… It will be most of the Faithless back catalogue.

RIP Maxi Jazz.

3 Likes

Likewise

Finding out a band I liked as teenager have reformed under a new name so listening to their EP Valklmr much more mellow sound than their previous life as Category D but hopefully something a bit more hardcore will come :joy:

Similar that Thrice remastered The Artist In The Ambulance…that is a monster album.

Also, none of you will appreciate my awful taste of 15 year old emo/hardcore/alternative/screamo/metal/nu metal music. I disgust my self at times.

1 Like

Currently working my way through a proposal document for a new customer…listening to Slipknot…

Now onto Pete Tong, and the Heritage Orchestra…

There’s something about a classically trained orchestra, having fun and playing Ibiza classics!

3 Likes

Still got Dean Martin anthems on;

• Somewhere There’s a Someone
  • Sway
  • In the Chapel in the Moonlight

Reccommend you give the old crooner a listen!

Currently forcing the kids to listen to “So Long Astoria” and “Welcome the Night” by the Ataris. Daughter pretending to hate it, eldest son rocking out. Through says he prefers Bowling for Soup.

So long astoria is 20 this year…loads of anniversary shows in the states. Fingers crossed for a UK tour.

Thanks for making me feel old again. :joy: It would certainly be on my Desert Island playlist.

I really hope they tour. I’ve had tickets three times so far and not managed to get there. Twice they cancelled, once I double booked myself.

1 Like

Id be all over a uk tour

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Driving to the other side of the wing to some absolute bangers reliving 2010😎

2 Likes

We have ways of making you talk Podcast are doing a series of Podcasts about the Dams raid. The first is about the wider Strategic Bombing Campaign.

4 Likes

Perfect. That’s my drive to the squadron tonight sorted!!

I have very much enjoyed learning a lot more about Guy Gibson and Barnes Wallace! There’s some stuff in there which I didn’t know before!!!

2 Likes

Just walked passed a building site; radio on maximum noise levels, also listening to We Have Ways podcast.

Stereotypes dismissed.

1 Like

Such an appropriate song to come on whilst debating new Heat Illness rules :rofl:

The sense of irony is strong in this random Spotify selection…

also fitting that it is nearly “middle of June”