What are you listening to....?

Followed a link on Faceache to Scott Bradlee’s Post Modern Jukebox…,

The link was to a great rework of Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar On Me” - but then I searched the group on Amazon Music and have found loads of brilliant “new” old songs to listen to all day…

3 Likes

Love a bit of PMJ!!!

2 Likes

PMJ, Puddles, and Amy Reinhart make a hell of a trio.

1 Like

Strangely, this song popped into my head earlier…

Just stumbled across this. . .It’s just beautiful :smile:

Suno is amazing. I have come across some fantastic ones on Reddit, that would be unshareable here given how obscene they were. But they were hilarious.

(I assume you know it’s all AI generated music?)

1 Like

I didn’t actually know this, first time I’ve heard of Suno.
I did realise that this particular track was AI generated.

2 Likes

You’re in for a treat then! Essentially you can write your own lyrics, pick a style, and it’ll make a song! Look at their landing age for some other samples. Some are great.

New Interruptors album is :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

This is genuinely one of the best mash-ups I’ve found to date. Alex, being a “Teenage Emo in Your Thirties” - I suspect this’ll be right up your street too.

4 Likes

I am classed as an Elder Emo apparently

1 Like

Amazing how productive i have been today.

Headphones on, The Prodigy and Fat of the Land!

1 Like

Do you appear if this button is pressed? :rofl:

4 Likes

If we’re going emo, let’s go fully emo with a former UK number one single originally released to the band’s MySpace page 18 years ago.

One of the only songs many of us will be able to recognise from the first (half) note alone…

Feel like this should be cross-posted to the thread about changes to the uniform too…

4 Likes

Their first album three cheers for sweet revenge gets a regular outing…still probs in my top 10

2 Likes

Just discovered during my clean out. Would be rude not to pop them on, wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Might need to skip a track on the kerrang album…kids in glass houses though, seeing them in July

1 Like

Just had a certain popular song that talks a lot about The Discovery Channel come on my Spotify playlist.

Looked it up and realised the song is now a quarter of a century old, having been realised in 1999.