What are you listening to....?

Preference is for the Fall Out Boy version. Slightly more current.

2 Likes

It’s a 20 minute song that feels no longer than 5. I’m also quite impressed they managed to fit it into a live set.

Not sure that’s the most impressive thing about Nightwish :rofl:

Well, it is Remembrance Weekend:

I challenge anyone who’s lost a friend in combat not to shed a tear whilst watching the video. I can’t keep my eyes dry.

3 Likes

I’ve broken out the Christmas songs.

Linkin Park…Hybrid Theory…

…and I’m the only one in the office!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Christmas Parade - the Mariah Carey/MCR Mashup

Thanks Chris Moyles. And DJ Cummerbund.

Top tier album

1 Like

Random craving for some Greenday tonight whilst washing up; Dookie on loud in the living room before the littleun goes to bed.

Win.

5 Likes

I’m thinking about shaking up the Wing’s music competition this year, given that we never get close to winning anyhow:

2 Likes

Just checked my Spotify Wrapped. Once again I have the same most played artist. I really need to branch out with my listening. :joy:

Im keeping MXPX relevant

1 Like

Mine is the Ataris. With a new entry at number two this year - The Central Band of the Royal Air Force

1 Like

44,437 mins to beat in 2024! An average of 2 hours per day.

1 Like

NEED the so long astoria anniversary tour to come over here

1 Like

If it does I’ll see you there

1 Like

And now you’ve got me looking at cheap flight options to the states. Trying to see if they match up with tour dates and non working days

1 Like

I clearly need to up my game…

I’ve spent more time with videos and podcasts this year, so my music numbers are down.

But DAMN YouTube, you didn’t have to roast me this hard:

So, what earbuds are you all using?

I currently still use simple wired, non ANC Sennheiser buds that are a few years old. I think it’s time to buy some decent wireless ones with good ANC.

Pretty much everything points to the Sony WF-1000XM5s. But any other suggestions? The Bose QuietComfort Ultras come up a lot too in various threads.

1 Like