ā€¦spacepalm?

I know, hat, coat, etcā€¦

2 Likes

There you go

2 Likes

cracking response from the CTO about this on Teamsā€¦

Why would you need a policy, there is a How To

2 Likes

Especially when youā€™ve had since before RIAT last year to get it sorted . . .

2 Likes

I canā€™t see that response, where is it?

RAFAC Corps Training Officer: An ACTO is awaiting release. Hoā€¦

posted in Virtual Parade Night Resources/Progressive Training Syllabus at 16 Jun 2020 19:49

Edit: a note if others share a link to a teams message or comment, make sure to remove the personā€™s name :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah thank you!

Just been through all the material in detail.
Am impressed with the material.

But the RAFAC execution isā€¦ shocking.
We need it to show on a cadets profile when complete. We need a policy. We need Bronze level as blue takes 1 hour for even the most challenged peoples like me.

From that TG timetable posted above it looks like bronze is to be released in September

Which year?

9 Likes

8 Likes

Looks like we are supposed to learn more about the Bronze level on Friday.

STEM Space Booklet - https://rafac.sharepoint.com/sites/interim/stem/Shared%20Documents/BOOKLETS/STEM%20Space.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0i424Gca1zHzxOJpUUknFnU0DKiAGwujCtX6F4Hl7Q3ZounrXWdLaVO2Q#search=STEM%20Space%20Booklet

I struggled to get past the forward which still had the default text in there telling you how to make it look more professional

ohhh fffs. . . . just noticed that :laughing: I scrolled straight through to the activities.
Although, this version that the STEM Coordinator account is publicising is different.

Christ. How many applications do I need to keep track of to have any clue what is going on in this organisation!?

1 Like

It amuses me that STEM activity 3 uses imperial measurements. What are they then?

Other than that, I think thatā€™s a really good resource.

2 Likes

From a branding point of view Itā€™d be nice if itā€™d used the same style as the other new space resources.
TG seems to have steamed ahead with a new design philosophy without having consulted media.

1 Like

There is now an ACTO - ACTO 21 Open University Launch Pad Space Syllabus for RAF Air Cadets

Itā€™s very much telling a story (to justify the delay in Para 1 & 2) and fails to include links to any of the resources, so we all need to SharePoint wizards. :ohmygod: