Quick Questions…

Have you got someone you trust who can do a proxy vote for you? It might be less faff.

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

FWIW @WhiskeyNovember I have used Terrane before on some custom badges and they are great to deal with. I doubt you need such service but i would certainly recommend them!

I think this is what I’ll end up doing. It’s just then a question of convincing them to travel out to the village that I currently live in for me.

Not sure I’d have enough time post-arrival to register, receive my voting slip and send it back again.

get a postal vote - far easier

1 Like

@WhiskeyNovember

grob tutor patch
not going to lie they have some nice patches
might pick some up myself!

Amsterdam is a large airport with lots of walking. I’ve in the past landed there to go onto same plane for the second part of the trip and had to walk into the centre, through security to go back to the gate where I got off to go back on the plane, 20-30 mins walk in each direction. KLM if you ever encounter them are also great at sending your checked in luggage to somewhere different to where you are travelling.
Taxi time coming in from landing can add 30 mins to the time taken to get around so hope you have a good couple of hours between connections.

1 Like

And there’s no longer the chance of seeing F-16s pottering about as compensation either

2 Likes

Where would I look for the list of items (furniture, fieldcraft stores, etc) that we are scaled for / able to demand?

1 Like

I’ve been looking for that for years!

It was AP1896. Don’t know if it’s been superseded, though.

1 Like

Email the logs team at HQAC? They’re quite good

:+1: I’ll try our WSA - suspect I’d get grief for going straight to HQ.

Bader passwords - help!
I have a Region role and recently became supernumerary at my new local Sqn so have been given an account to access their SMS.
Never had an issue with passwords and logging in on my Regional role - honestly :rofl:, then I login for the first time on the Sqn general account with my username etc and suddenly I can’t get into my regional role Bader account, password incorrect - it isn’t, at least I don’t think it is. Get it reset and I’m in but now I can’t get into the Sqn account - password incorrect - it isn’t! I’ve gone round this loop twice now so it’s definitely causing issues somewhere as I’ve even written the passwords down in case I was loosing my marbles :rofl:
Is this an issue anyone else is having? Any ideas on how to sort this out so I’m not having to either choose one account or the other or having to constantly ask for password resets, or use two separate laptops to login to Bader :rage:

Yes it’s broken :wink:

Known issue, creating or changing roles can break the relationship with the database. It uncouples it somehow. So whoever has the right level of access to AMS needs to relink your user name to the database.

When the workflow was created and approved for me to go supernumerary I lost access to the regional role accounts on Bader but that was relinked and it was all ok, I thought it was a one-off. Now this issue appears whenever I log into SMS, surely it’s not unlinking every time I log into SMS, but I guess it must be?

It could be if there is a conflict in the database

Maybe try logging in with the less used account using guest or incognito mode in Chrome and see if you still have the issue?

When working with multiple Bader or 365 accounts, I will use different browsers for each so I don’t need to keep logging in and out, e.g. personal account in Edge and role account in Chrome.

The loss of the region account was a one off based on your appointments workflow being completed. The sqn multiuser account may well just be because it’s reached 90 days since the last password reset, or that another user has changed it.

It’s baffling!
I can login again using my Region role account now I’ve had my password reset.
I can login to SharePoint using the Sqn general login details so password is good for that.
If I try to login to SMS for Sqn using general login and then my own it all goes wrong and says password incorrect, even though it isn’t. If we reset my personal password for use with Sqn account it will work but then when I try and login to my Region accounts, that says password incorrect, and it isn’t so we reset my Region password and away we go until I try to login to the Sqn account again :rofl:
I’ve given up!