Quick Questions…

Those of you based near or in London - can anyone remind me if the TfL car parks are pay in advance or on return?

It’s been a while since I’ve driven down and I can’t remember.

Last one i went to, was standard RingGo-esque app based parking

The two I frequently use are both Pay-By-Phone.

Let me give some more context.

I’m looking at travel options for the London marathon. As you need to collect a pack from Excel, I’d be travelling down on the Saturday then back again on the Monday.

I could take a coach, but there’s not much wiggle room if it’s delayed and I don’t trust the train drivers not to be striking on marathon weekend. So my thought is to drive down to the end of a tube line.

What I want to check is whether I need to pay for the full stay when I arrive, or whether I pay for time used when I leave?

WN

Depends which direction your coming from. I always drive to the Chimes Car Park, Chippendale Way Uxbridge. Get the Tube from the station just outside of the Chimes swap to next platform at Wembley then on into Central London, guess as well depends where you need to get to. Takes about 1:10 from car Park to Westminster on a week day.
The Chimes is a small shopping centre, big car park most people seem to want to park at bottom but work your way up a few floors then plenty of room and biggish spaces, lift down into shopping centre. was there last in Nov and it was pay by card as you leave.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you.

It’s not the most ideal location from my direction, but it’s definitely workable. I’ll keep it noted.

I arrive up the A3 to Wandsworth and park at the Shopping Centre, which is 24hour access I think now.

It’s about £8 a day and a 10/15min walk to the station.

1 Like

Similarly you could stop in Langley/Slough/Maidenhead and jump on the new Elizabeth Line straight towards Central in about 35-40min

From the west I park in Denham and get the Chiltern Line to Marylebone It is just two minutes off M40. Car park is outside but with CCTV. And I believe it is outside the ULEZ zone.

Park at Northolt (if you have a mod90) and travel in from there

3 Likes

QQ: What’s the ratio for EFA? 1:10?

1:12 from memory

2 Likes

yep, 1:12!

1 Like

Brill, thanks both.

1:6 for assessment unless the trainer is a qualified assessor

For EFA?

1:6 for YFA for sure, but EFA isn’t specifically assessed beyond ongoing competency check…

Thats for YFA, as Giminion said, the ratio for assessment in EFA is 1:12:

1 Like

sorry, miss read AFA for EFA

1 Like

Me again!

Anyone know how to edit your own medical record?

I’m trying to remove a condition that is no longer valid (I’ve been officially clear for 3 years) but can’t see where to do it on Volunteer Portal.

EDIT; nevermind, found it now.

1 Like

We are incredibly efficient at providing solutions and answers on ACC…

2 Likes