Platinum Jubilee

Vast majority do hope that is the case. But we are being pretty realistic about this.

4 Likes

Meantime be patient as we are all grown ups although some pretend not to be lol

I think we are all adults here - all a little shocked and all hoping for the best, coming together to follow the events.

Whilst we don’t know anything until we know, there are a lot of things happening that point in a certain direction.

3 Likes

She’s not a highlander.

4 Likes

No one has really said anything that the BBC hasn’t already. They’ve quoted some very senior/knowledgeable people who are all saying what we are saying on here.

What you have on here, that’s different to Twitter and Facebook is that the majority of people here genuinely care about what’s happening, and are worried. Rather than the aforementioned sess-pit of current social media.

2 Likes

Your right so far no one has said anything wrong, just did not want it spiralling oit of control for someone to spoil that. I am sure OP London Bridge protocol will prevail and public will know as soon after her family have been told.

3 Likes

Really sad and concerning news and I think we can all join together in wishing only for the best outcome.

4 Likes

The royals coming of the plane at Aberdeen seemed to be in dark clothing although quite hard to tell

Better hope she doesn’t go yet. HQ haven’t finished her jubilee medal admin out, and then they have to dish out coronation medals on top?

3 Likes

Which order would you wear them in… Which one gets to you first…?

Im not convinced we will get one.

Of if there is, requirements will be a bit more stringent.

Maybe 10y service rather than five.

1 Like

I think they will be less stringent, it’s going to be the only mass medal with Chaz face on them so he will wants everyone to get one.

Will he though?

He’s always had plans for a more streamlined, economical royal family.

One cheap way of decreasing costs is being more harsh on who will get the coronation gong. (If this is worse case, and one is issued)

2 Likes

Yes. One of those things that would happen ‘sometime in the future’…

Well then… The Boss has passed. Long live the King.

Feels very, very wierd.

My view from the Office.

9 Likes

Anyone in T2 received their QPJM yet? I was T1 and am all sorted, but a friend has been told there is no date for T2 medals being delivered.

I’ve had no confirmation that I’ll be awarded under T2 as of yet

I was told next year by TEST Sgt