Platinum Jubilee

That’s pretty awesome!

Looking at the News it doesn’t look like she’s very well.

No. For them to interrupt the debate in Parliament is not a good sign. And Charles and William rushing up to Scotland. :cry:

1 Like

Looks worrying for sure. :confused: :frowning:

BBC News now has a sign language interpreter on in a fully black outfit.

2 Likes

If you are watching on iPlayer or on news channel that’s standard for 1 o’clock news.

It’s the the others travelling to balmoral that’s the concern.

Hopefully Boris hasnt given her anything as he parted.

I know a few wings have reminded everyone of RAFAC Op Bridge actions to take in the last hour due to the news reports although nothing has been released from HQ and it is just some local media officers being prepared. Hopefully it won’t be needed but I suspect that unfortunately the Second Elizabethan age is drawing to its close.

For me it’s all the “kids” going up to Balmoral that’s worrying. And William flying up when today is first day at school for his little ones. Wonder if Harry will go.

Huw’s in full black now. This can’t be good.

1 Like

Hugh Edwards all in Black also.

I think we may be getting some sad news today.

1 Like

They’re always signed, they’re not normally dressed all in black.

Witchell hasn’t changed his tie yet, though.

2 Likes

Harry and megan enroute

BBC one has just suspended all regular programming till 1830 tonight

1 Like

That’s really not good considering the rift

1 Like

@mods can I suggest a thread split on this?

3 Likes

Or maybe stop speculating until actual news is known. Reports of London Bridge reminders does not help the speculation there is protocol in place for such a dad event.

You must be new here…

Speculation will happen, if you turn on the TV, everyone and their mums are wearing black. Cancelling of scheduling, problem child flying in. Can’t not.

But yes, a mod split would be best.

7 Likes

I am not new here, just thought most on here were more sensible than those on FB but maybe I am wrong so speculate away and respectfully I hope you are all wrong

We all hope we are wrong but I think the information available is strongly leading us to one outcome in the immediate term. The question now really is exactly how long.

6 Likes

Oh we are - but you should see the posts on twitter😜

4 Likes