OASC delay?

Here’s the rough program.

2 Likes

@willow it’s nothing to stress - completed it recently - any questions just PM me.

1 Like

Same here.
If you’ve been in the RAFAC for any time then most of it will be teaching you to suck eggs.

1 Like

Only 20ish years (Cadet & Staff)!!!

Not sure I like the idea of homework :thinking: its been a while since I have had to do any for myself, only completed my kids homework :laughing:

The "homework"is just to decide what order to give a presentation in - it took 5 mins after the end of the training to decide on… then about 20 mins to put together your section… Then present it the following morning.

You’ll be fine.

Oh ok, sounds fairly simple.

It is, you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Sorry late to this one, congratulations Sir

1 Like

Best of luck!

1 Like

Wooooo I’m part of the club :laughing:

(@WestlandScout - I think I caught your post before you edited it, but I have nothing but the upmost respect for @AlexCorbin (and his counterparts) and I hope he knows that above is purely tongue in cheek )

But back on topic - Timeframe: Wing Board 17th Dec → Region Board on Feb 1st

15 Likes

Well played

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Don’t worry I have a sense of humour

1 Like

You do, you are one of the good ones

1 Like

Any 2FTS colleagues on here done their P2 filter interview ? If so when did you hear back on the results as I know its different from the mainstream RAFAC org as with 2FTS they use a different scoring sheet and then send it to HQAC for them to decide if you go on to the next stage… yet the mainstream RAFAC get hear right after the filter interview.

No.

Took weeks after my Wing board to hear anything.

In all fairness to my Regional Commandant he said he’d ring before the weekend of the week I did my board and he did. Not sure if people in other regions have had similar experiences.

There is no further stage for 2FTS at the moment, just like the rest of RAFAC the group captain makes the decision to commission from the interview alone.

Ah ok I thought once the filter was done that the next point was if recommend by the board you would have an interview with the RC? Is the only interview is just the P2 filter board then?

There is no involvement through HQAC, would depend on the recommendations from his wing commanders what and how commandant 2fts approved or not a commission.

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve just had one of our CGIs pass his 2FTS filter interview if it helps? Feel free to DM me.