New Formation Patch (TRF)

Didn’t know what the fuss was all about. Just gone back to have a look at the new TRF. Deffo meat and two veg. Can’t now not see it.

1 Like

Seriously. Once you see it, it’s all you can see every time you look at the TRF :joy:

2 Likes

So we have had our new TRFs. 2 per packet, 1 packet each is the order of day, the amounts was worked out by the amount of cadets on Sms, so those with long term absent cadets I guess will get extra badges. Apparent cadets have already identified the eagle as male :grinning:

1 Like

Anyway, glad we’ve got one for RAFAC wide, though I’d have been happy wearing the old SNCO one, but this one work.

Naaa i wear one

Sorry I used an officer word there

And greater clarity from HQ . . .

The formation patch is for CCF (cadets and CFAV) and RAFAC officers.

Errr all CCF? doesn’t RAFAC include CCF(RAF)?

I think you’re being a little pedantic, its obviously within a RAFAC context so id read it as CCF(RAFAC)

1 Like

It’s that kind of lack of attention to detail that leads to anatomically disproportionate, exhibitionistic, nude bird emblems though.

5 Likes

Can I sew the falcon willy badge onto my AT kit?

3 Likes

Display it with pride…

…the falcon is!

1 Like

Are we now saying that this whole badge rebrand thing is just a big RAFAC Willy waving exercise?

3 Likes

I think I might ask for a custom made TRF every month gradually increasing the size of the ‘display piece’ :rofl:

4 Likes

He’s called the Dickie Bird.

6 Likes

It’s a whole new marketing campaign:

RAF Air Cadets: Join the flying grounded dicks today!

2 Likes

A. Mazing.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I certainly am being a little pedantic, and yes I understand the intent behind what was said. But when this whole thing centers around poor communication we need to make sure we’re being clear and concise.

4 Likes

“all your CCF are belong to us”

4 Likes

‘RAFAC Officers will wear the RAFAC Formation patch and not the RAF TRF in the future’

Who makes this stuff up?