New Formation Patch (TRF)

I think someone is having you on… we’ve got whole company distribution lists at work and can send anything to them, this includes cross domain at a global group level!

3 Likes

Sorry, someone’s talking male bovine excrement.

There’s a “To” email address on the Bader update emails. Send an email to that “To” address.

I get the feeling that forcing through changes using forgiveness over permission may well be the only way to create effective positive change.

1 Like

That’s usually how you effect change in this org.

I’ve had it 4 times :grinning:

How will that work? RAFAC formation patch on the left blanking plate? Will I be issued extra blanking plates so I can swap them over depending whether I’m on reserve or cadet duty?

I’m just going to leave this here…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuAnYJ1N-pg/

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Finest hours from HQAC.

What a cockup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuEbSRINAKS/

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure two are meant to be issued to everyone, hence why they are in packs of two.

1 Like

Just checking the maths on that one…

IMG_2622

So I believe that everyone is to put one on each arm so we get extra visibility & it’s clear who we are. So it’s one set per uniform.

Also if you are still wearing DPM are you meant to use the new patch or the old patch?

I Dont Know But Its A GIF - I Dont Know But Its A Bloody Good Question - Discover & Share GIFs

Imagine if all these things could be answered with a nice simple IBN…

Do we know how we get more?

I have 2 sets of uniform (as I go straight from work to my unit, but often direct to activities from home at weekends). That’s before factoring in barrack shirts.

1 Like

See above Gif

2 Likes

The Comms are crystal clear on this. The RAF will supply them… honest!

I just hope someone has actually told the RAF this, and in a much better way than we were “told” of the change.

1 Like

The crystal:

1 Like

You don’t have to wear it on barrack shirt as the guidance is only for blanking plates :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually do you have to wear it at all? Yes you can’t wear the old one but you could just have….no patch?

3 Likes

I think we may be technically not allowed barrack shirts? But, that’s by the by.

Here’s the next poser for @AlexCorbin what about if there was still some officers wearing DPM, would they still wear the Royal Air Force badge above their left pocket?

2 Likes