New Formation Patch (TRF)

Because that’s going to get the message out effectively…

1 Like
2 Likes

Where has it been updated? My link at the very top of this thread doesn’t say that?

It’s been on SharePoint in the Logs hub for a few days at least.

Still nothing directly about officers though, it seems.

What a bloody joke.

So the version I have linked at the top of this thread is the one that is in the key docs library. That one hasn’t been updated. Instead they’ve updated the document and uploaded the new version seperately, and only uploaded it to an area of SharePoint that no one looks at ever.

So now we have two versions both live in separate places.

The original one that is still in the key documents area.

And an amended one that is in the documents folder that is in the Logistics Hub area…

3 Likes

Literrally says in the red bit - Note that RAFAC Officers will replace the RAF TRF with the new RAFAC Formation Patch

1 Like

I’m no longer remotely surprised by technical ineptitude on this level.

The computer illiterate shouldn’t be in position, I don’t care what their initial level of expertise

3 Likes

But that red bit doesn’t exist in the document that is linked to from the original announcement. They’ve not amended the original… They’ve uploaded a new document to a different place.

Yeah, i was referring to the amended which until this thread i didnt know existed

1 Like

Seen now, but didn’t have the link when I typed that, just the screenshot.

Does appear to read that Service Instructors can wear both TRFs simultaneously.

1 Like

Clarity! I love it.

I almost wish I actually saw WOs in real life to wind them up.

Be careful what you wish for :rofl:

Has she still not said hello?

1 Like

In the future lol, and the raf trf is shown in the removals, i am being picky, but if someone is hoing to make an effort getvthw comms bit right

1 Like

Makes me laugh they specify ‘12:00’ as the moment the change comes into effect. It isn’t even a case of the author mixing up 12:00am and 12:00pm. They intentionally made the change midday…

Not a dickie bird. Even after all that chat at your last wing event.

Flagged for this weeks CFAV gazette

So that will give people a nice 2 days to get things changed over.

Also side note, will it be emailed out to everyone this week? I see the Bader team can email all personal accounts when there’s an issue with Teams, so would be good to see the weekly update emailed to all personal accounts too :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve asked again… was told it was to do with Microsoft needing to learn what was safe more than our systems so our fate is in Satya Nadella’s hands.