New Formation Patch (TRF)

In the future lol, and the raf trf is shown in the removals, i am being picky, but if someone is hoing to make an effort getvthw comms bit right

1 Like

Makes me laugh they specify ‘12:00’ as the moment the change comes into effect. It isn’t even a case of the author mixing up 12:00am and 12:00pm. They intentionally made the change midday…

Not a dickie bird. Even after all that chat at your last wing event.

Flagged for this weeks CFAV gazette

So that will give people a nice 2 days to get things changed over.

Also side note, will it be emailed out to everyone this week? I see the Bader team can email all personal accounts when there’s an issue with Teams, so would be good to see the weekly update emailed to all personal accounts too :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve asked again… was told it was to do with Microsoft needing to learn what was safe more than our systems so our fate is in Satya Nadella’s hands.

I think someone is having you on… we’ve got whole company distribution lists at work and can send anything to them, this includes cross domain at a global group level!

3 Likes

Sorry, someone’s talking male bovine excrement.

There’s a “To” email address on the Bader update emails. Send an email to that “To” address.

I get the feeling that forcing through changes using forgiveness over permission may well be the only way to create effective positive change.

1 Like

That’s usually how you effect change in this org.

I’ve had it 4 times :grinning:

How will that work? RAFAC formation patch on the left blanking plate? Will I be issued extra blanking plates so I can swap them over depending whether I’m on reserve or cadet duty?

I’m just going to leave this here…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuAnYJ1N-pg/

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Finest hours from HQAC.

What a cockup.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuEbSRINAKS/

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure two are meant to be issued to everyone, hence why they are in packs of two.

1 Like

Just checking the maths on that one…

IMG_2622

So I believe that everyone is to put one on each arm so we get extra visibility & it’s clear who we are. So it’s one set per uniform.

Also if you are still wearing DPM are you meant to use the new patch or the old patch?

I Dont Know But Its A GIF - I Dont Know But Its A Bloody Good Question - Discover & Share GIFs

Imagine if all these things could be answered with a nice simple IBN…