New Air Cadet website launched

I’m not sure, but I did notice recently that when cadets turn 18, their tick for photo approval is removed on SMS.

Yet another comms clusterfurtle.

1 Like

My adj has built a power automate to extract the data and use this to send the email that then includes an MS Form to be added to our waiting list.

2 Likes

extract from the encrypted pdf? how?

He did some magic yesterday

Hero. Can you share how?

Quick Question for @Wizzle: Is the former ‘The hangar’ content lurking somewhere accessible still? Specifically the Brand Guidelines bits which used to be at: https://www.raf.mod.uk/aircadets/the-hangar/branding-portal (I think)
Thanks in advance, Ed

Look at the Influence (Media) Hub on Sharepoint.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m losing track of all the ‘hubs’, think im gradually becoming a dinosaur :sauropod: :t_rex:

2 Likes

It would help if you could access them all in the same place!

1 Like

I find the training dashboard for PTS to be really helpful (although a small number of pieces of info are incorrect, seemingly due to a small coding issue). Something like that for the various Hubs would be a good start - preferably on SharePoint’s front page.

2 Likes

The “Our People” section is missing CivCom representation.

It’s not easily clear either which profiles you should be looking at depending on what you’re trying to research.

@Wizzle are these things that are in the pipeline already?

1 Like

Rumour mill is that CivCom are to disappear.

That ain’t no rumour! It’s a fact…

I know they’ve already eliminated the position of RCivCom, but wasn’t aware that it was confirmed to go further.

Have a read through of that thread!

Well not fully…just the responsibility of controlling Sqn funds

1 Like

What @AlexCorbin said. Sqn committees will exist, but without legal trusteeship and ability to pay out from the account.

1 Like

I’ve signed in on this website

Perhaps pastel versions of the core colour palette?

1 Like