New Air Cadet website launched

Yeah, what’s up with this… I’ve not worked out how to see the PDFs. But I’m also not really attending the unit i get the emails about so it doesn’t really matter.

They get emailed to you, just open it in the email preview and enter the password.

But what’s the password? :rofl:

it’s been emailed out a gazzilion times already. . . .

I’ve only got access to a units generic account and my personal, and don’t recall seeing anything. Maybe only sent to primary role emails?

ask your OC or Adj :wink:

Not likely…

But i just found an announcement email on my personal account that has the password from the 3rd of April :grin:

1 Like

My next step will be individually write to each CFAV with the password.

It’ll be a treat to receive a written letter in the post :slight_smile:

Although, out of curiosity @Wizzle, why didn’t we take this approach?

I’m not sure, but I did notice recently that when cadets turn 18, their tick for photo approval is removed on SMS.

Yet another comms clusterfurtle.

1 Like

My adj has built a power automate to extract the data and use this to send the email that then includes an MS Form to be added to our waiting list.

2 Likes

extract from the encrypted pdf? how?

He did some magic yesterday

Hero. Can you share how?

Quick Question for @Wizzle: Is the former ‘The hangar’ content lurking somewhere accessible still? Specifically the Brand Guidelines bits which used to be at: https://www.raf.mod.uk/aircadets/the-hangar/branding-portal (I think)
Thanks in advance, Ed

Look at the Influence (Media) Hub on Sharepoint.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m losing track of all the ‘hubs’, think im gradually becoming a dinosaur :sauropod: :t_rex:

2 Likes

It would help if you could access them all in the same place!

1 Like